- WWW.ROCKPRODUCTS.COM READERS' POLL. // Rock Products;Nov2009, Vol. 112 Issue 11, p12
A chart is presents which shows the results of a poll on whether the U.S. Congress and the administration consider second round of stimulus funds to help the economy.
- Recovery Investment in National Parks. // State News (Council of State Governments);Jun/Jul2009, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p7
A chart is presented that lists government investment by state, by total amount and by number of projects in national parks under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- AMERICAN RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT TAX ACT OF 2009. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2009 Q1, Special section p1
A table is presented that offers information on key business provisions in the U.S. American Recovery and Reinvestment Tax Act of 2009 (ARRTA) including debt workouts and loss back carrybacks, energy incentives and government finance incentives.
- TRACKING THE BAILOUT BUCKS. // Newsweek;9/28/2009, Vol. 154 Issue 13, p19
The article presents a chart that lists which federal departments and organizations distributed the public funds from the U.S. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and to whom and to how much it went to.
- AMERICAN RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT ACT OF 2009: ENERGY RELATED APPROPRIATIONS DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2009 Q3, Special section p1
A chart is presented that lists the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009's energy related appropriations including energy efficiency and conservation grants, weatherization assistance programs, and advanced battery manufacturing grants.
- BREAKING IT DOWN. // American City & County;Apr2009, Vol. 124 Issue 4, p14
A chart is presented that outlines the amount allocated by the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) of the U.S. on various programs.
- Clean Cities ARRA Projects: Total Vehicle Status by Type. // LP/Gas;Oct2011, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p19
A chart is presented that shows the total vehicle status by type under the Clean Cities American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) in the U.S. as of 2010 including the planned, deployed, and ordered alternative fuel vehicles.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/26/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 4, pP22
A chart on the eligibility of the planned mob museum for the proposed stimulus funds is presented.
- Eye on the Stimulus: A Stimulus Birthday Present: Our Spending Speed Chart. Flavelle, Christopher // Pro Publica;2/14/2010, p1
The stimulus (or the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act) speed chart, is presented that tracks the spending of U.S. federal agencies, like the Social Security Administration and the Railroad Retirement Board, and the amount which is still in process.