- FREAK week. Nudd, Tim // Adweek;1/26/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p44
The blog from Adfreak.com is discussed.
- best of the blogs. // Marketing Week;10/22/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p15
A blog from journalist Ruth Mortimer on shock advertising is discussed.
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. // Campaign (UK);6/24/2011, Issue 25, p29
Several blogs are presented related to advertising in Great Britain which include the move of Iceland to crowdsources its new constitution and the processes of creative agencies.
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. // Campaign (UK);9/18/2009, Issue 37, p5
A weblog from http://alexbogusky.posterous.com is presented.
- IT'S NO MONKEY BUSINESS. // Campaign (UK);11/21/2008, Issue 46, p5
A blog from www.adliterate.com on advertising is presented.
- "BEST OF THE BLOGS. // Campaign (UK);5/27/2011, Issue 21, p27
The article presents several blogs related to advertising.
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. Sutherland, Rory // Campaign (UK);7/20/2007, Issue 29, p5
Two excerpts from blogs regarding advertising in Great Britain is presented.
- Best of the Rest. // Adweek;2/2/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p25
This article lists top posts from marketing blogs from bloggers such as Geoffrey James, Denver Egotist, and Steffan Postaer.
- ON THE CAMPAIGN COUCH... WITH JB. // Campaign (UK);10/29/2010, Issue 43, p25
The article presents a blog that shares the author's work on the Internet page takeover advertisements.