Swing to the Left
- Swing to the Left. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);1/26/2009 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 153 Issue 4, p23
The article presents statistics relating to American attitudes regarding gay marriage and immigration restrictions, and on voter turnout.
- Swing to the Left. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);1/26/2009 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 153 Issue 4, p19
The article presents statistics related to American attitudes regarding gay marriage and immigration restrictions and on voter turnout.
- THE RELIGION CARD. CAMPBELL, DAVID E.; MONSON, J. QUIN // Public Opinion Quarterly;Fall2008, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p399
In 2004, 13 states had ballot initiatives on whether their state constitutions should include a ban on gay marriage. States with gay marriage ballot propositions, which included the linchpin of Ohio, afforded Republicans the opportunity to raise gay marriage as an issue with an important subset...
- Keeping close watch. Hoskins, Michael W. // Indiana Lawyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on how the Indiana's legal professionals handle the issue regarding illegal immigration, same sex marriage, and health care reform. It mentions that legal professionals are in the look on how the federal government ruled regarding the three issues especially those which calls...
- Herrera disputes criticism over immigration policies. Hemmelgarn, Seth // Bay Area Reporter;3/4/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p3
The article reports on the arguments of San Francisco City Attorney Dennis Herrera regarding claims from several LGBT groups concerning his efforts to advocate immigration policies compared to his advocacy over same-sex marriage.
- Lovers Without Borders. Smith, Ben // Reason;Jun2004, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p40
Comments on the increase in the number of U.S. gays who leave the country to be with their partners due to the absence of gay marriage law, as of June 2004. Choices faced by U.S. gay citizens who wish to be married with their partners from other nation; Principle of family reunification which...
- Marriage vs. unions. Villegas, Rob // Advocate;3/2/2004, Issue 909, p6
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article, "Kicked Out of America," which appeared in the February 3, 2004 issue of the magazine.
- GLT E-Blast Poll Results. // Gay & Lesbian Times;7/10/2008, Issue 1072, p15
The article presents the poll result concerning same-sex marriage in California.
- Majority of Scots support marriage. // Philadelphia Gay News;7/6/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p17
The article reports that a poll by YouGov for Stonewall Scotland reveals majority Scottish population support introducing same-sex marriage.