- Multidisciplinary Approach to the Bariatric Surgery Patient. Saltzman, Edward; Shikora, Scott A. // Nutrition in Clinical Care;Jan-Mar2004, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports within the issue, including one about the co-morbidities of extreme obesity and another one about the psychological, medical and nutritional issues of bariatric surgery.
- Greetings and good wishes. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);9/22/2006, Issue 349, p1
The article presents an introduction to the 349th edition of the electronic "Ardell Wellness Report," a health promotion newsletter, which includes articles related to obesity.
- Obesity: blame don't-care parents. Afiya, Amanda // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/31/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4440, p4
The article introduces a series of articles on healthy eating among children with emphasis on obesity in children.
- Perspectives on Food Marketing and Childhood Obesity: Introduction to the Special Section. Moore, Elizabeth S // Journal of Public Policy & Marketing;Fall2007, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p157
The article presents an introduction for a section of article dealing with childhood obesity and food marketing.
- Propellers of growth trajectories to obesity and the metabolic syndrome. Dulloo, A. G.; Antic, V.; Yang, Z.; Montani, J.-P. // International Journal of Obesity;Dec2006 Supplement 4, Vol. 30, pS1
A preface for the December 3, 2006 issue of the "International Journal of Obesity" is presented.
- THIS ISSUE AND WHY IT MATTERS. Powers, Stefanie // Zero to Three;Sep2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p2
The article discusses reports on childhood obesity prevention and treatment published within the issue.
- October Focus. Jewell, David // British Journal of General Practice;Oct2005, Vol. 55 Issue 519, p738
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the consequences of obesity.
- Introduction. Lieberman, Leslie Sue // Collegium Antropologicum;Mar2007, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various papers published within this issue, including one by Daniel Benyshek on the fetal and perinatal developmental origins of obesity and other health complications and another by Alan Ryan on breast feeding.
- There's a long way to goâ€¦. Clift-Matthews, Victoria // British Journal of Midwifery;Mar2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p124
The article discusses the topics published within the issue, including one by Julie Abayomi on the high levels of obesity and underweight among pregnant women in Liverpool and another by Kim Russell on the strategies that midwives in obstetrics led units have devised.