- Don't forget to vote for your favourite IT blogger. // Computer Weekly;11/2/2010, p6
The article offers information on the Information Technology (IT) Blog Awards event conducted by the periodical to be held in London, England on November 18, 2010.
- Design Week Awards - Early bird deadline approaching. // Design Week (Online Edition);1/12/2012, p5
A blog about the early bird deadline for entries to the Design Week Awards, 2012 is presented.
- Join us at the Design Week Awards. // Design Week (Online Edition);3/9/2012, p3
A blog inviting readers to participate at the 2012 Design Week Awards, to be held on June 13, 2012 at Honourable Artillery Club in London, England, is presented.
- Speechmag blog award. // Speech & Language Therapy in Practice;Spring2010, p2
The article announces that the blog run by "Speech and Language Therapy in Practice" magazine editor Avril Nicoll received the Speechwoman Site of the Month for January 2010.
- DDI recognized. // Display & Design Ideas;Jun2007, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p10
The article announces that DDI magazine's blog, RetailDesignDiva.com, has received the Best Blog award from the media industry newsletter.
- Learn from these ladies! // Redbook;Sep2014, Vol. 222 Issue 9, p62
The article announces that a full-time blogger has been awarded the Real Women Style Awards.
- MONEY MIX. // Credit Union Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p12
The article announces that the MoneyMix blog has received the bronze medal for the Best Online Column or Blog at the 2011 Eddie Awards in the U.S.
- GOOD COMMUNICATION. // Valuation;2012 4th Quarter, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p39
The article announces that Appraisal Institute's blog, "Opinions of Value," and its "Candiadate for Designation" video campaign have received Silver Awards from the League of American Communications Professionals' 2012 Spotlight Awards.
- Childminder shares her work online. Morton, Katy // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/20/2010, Vol. 110 Issue 4220, p6
The article reports that Nurture Store, the weblog of British childminder Cathy James, has been selected to be a finalist in the Mummy and Daddy (MAD) Blog Awards for the Best MAD Blog for Family Fun category.