- WEBWISE. Payne, Drew // Nursing Standard;10/5/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p30
The article reviews the web site of the International AIDS Society, located at www.iasociety.org.
- Evidence to Action: HIV and AIDS Data Hub for Asia-Pacific website. // HIV Australia;2008, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p51
The article reviews the web site AIDS Datahub, located at www.aidsdatahub.org, funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) through the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- LET'S TALK ABOUT IT! A NEW WEBSITE FOR GAY MEN. Wilcock, Ben // HIV Australia;Jun2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p37
The article reviews the interactive website Let's Talk About It!, located at www.letstalkaboutit.org.au, from the Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations (AFAO).
- DOWN AN' DIRTY: AN ONLINE RESOURCE FOR SEXUALLY ADVENTUROUS MEN (SAM). May, James // HIV Australia;Jun2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p39
The article reviews the website Down an' Dirty, located at www.downandirty.org., which is an online resource initiative for HIV prevention of the sexually adventurous men's (SAM) project in Victoria.
- HIV and AIDS 30 Years Ago. Quinn, Mary Ellen // Booklist;9/1/2011, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p72
The article reviews the web site HIV and AIDS 30 Years Ago, at http://hivaids.omeka.net/, from the National Museum of American History.
- Infectious diseases: a selection of resources. // Africa Health;Jan2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p26
The article reviews several websites on infectious diseases including http://www.who.int/wer/en from the World Health Organization (WHO), http://cidg.cochrane.org from Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group, and http://www.mic.stacken.kth.se/Diseases from Karolinska Institute.
- WEB SITES. Etkin, Cynthia; Coutts, Brian E. // Library Journal;4/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 7, p46
The article reviews several web sites including the HIV/AIDS charity site AVERT (www.avert.org), Encyclopedia Titanica (www.encyclopedia-titanica.org) and FactCheck (www.factcheck.org).
- CDC launches site on HIV/AIDS over 50. // Journal on Active Aging;Mar2008, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p16
The article reports that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has launched a new section to its human immunodeficiency virus/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS) site that deals with issues concerning to adults. The site, which is located at...
- Walgreens Web site adds online support for patients living with HIV/AIDS. // Drug Store News;5/19/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p15
The article features the significance of Walgreen's online support to HIV/AIDS patients in Deerfield, Illinois. The company's new Web site is vital to HIV patients because it gives them the opportunity to get expert advice from an HIV-trained pharmacist furnishing them the signs, symptoms,...