- ASK THE SEX PROFESSOR. Herbenick, Debby // Men's Health;Oct2007, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p70
The article presents questions and answers related to sex including variations to the cowgirl sex position and why a woman is aroused with sensual talking during sex.
- FORMACIÃ“N SEXUAL DE PROFESIONALES DE LA EDUCACIÃ“N. UN ESTUDIO EXPERIMENTAL. Ríos, Francisco Javier Jiménez // Archivos Hispanoamericanos de SexologÃa;2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p201
This paper is the result of an experimental study carded out at the Faculty of Education in Granada (Spain). We present meaningful data regarding sexual values embedded in the training of future teachers. We state that these future teachers are aware of the social urgency of a sexual education...
- SEX. Woods, Stacey Grenrock // Esquire;Jan2007, Vol. 147 Issue 1, p44
Various letters are presented that ask questions that pertain to sex. One letter questions whether it's healthy or not to be disturbed by their wife's extreme sexual preferences. Another letter asks if watching sports affects testosterone levels. A letter asks how to deal with the fact that his...
- What's your pleasure potential? Dolgoff, Stephanie // Self;Oct2005, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p180
Presents a sex quiz and advice. Preparedness of the body for incredible sex; Level of sexual desire; Awareness on the beauty of lovemaking.
- Online Sexual Activity in the New Millennium. Cooper, Al // Contemporary Sexuality;Mar2004, Vol. 38 Issue 3, pi
This article presents updates of Clinical and Educational Sexology which are intended to provide state-of-the art education for members of the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists and other professionals on matters relevant to the practice of sexuality education,...
- President's Column. Sugrue, Dennis P. // Contemporary Sexuality;Nov2000, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p3
The article discusses a variety of issues concerning the American Association of Sex Counselors, Educators and Therapists (AASECT). The association will hold two meetings in November 2000 to discuss concerns relevant to the field of sexuality. The Personnel Committee is preparing to conduct...
- The Kinsey Rebuke. // National Review;10/1/1990, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p17
Comments on the survey conducted by the Kinsey Institute focusing on respondents' knowledge about sex in the U.S. Questions included in the survey; Assertion by the institute that the results of its survey show the need for sex education.
- Sex ed landscape shifting in states. Vu, Pauline // Contemporary Sexuality;Aug2007, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p5
The article discusses the state laws concerning the implementation of abstinence-based sex education for teenagers in the U.S. Advocates of comprehensive courses express that the program does not give information in making informed choices. Colorado, Iowa and Washington requires the schools to...
- IN THIS ISSUE. // International Family Planning Perspectives;Jun2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p51
This article discusses the topics of articles published in this issue. The article in this issue report on studies that aim to identify successful interventions or factors around which effective policies or programs may be built. The lead article is written by Nafissatou Diop-SidibÃ©. The...