Offense and defense
- Editorial: the 2001 Federal election. // Education Links;Summer2001, Vol. 63, p4
Editorial. Introduces a series of articles on the federal election policies of major political parties in Australia.
- Don't be afraid of change, Tony. Haseler, Stephen // New Statesman;3/7/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4324, p20
Analyzes the issues that campaigning parties in Great Britain's elections are facing in the 1997 elections. Labour's stand on Britain's constitutional reform; Labour's approach to the monarchy; Labour's handling of the Scottish question; Tony Blair's proposed Scottish parliament; Blair's...
- Hunkering down and gearing up. Milne, Kirsty; Richards, Steve // New Statesman;03/21/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4326, p22
Examines the three major political parties' campaign plans during the countdown to the general election in Great Britain. Campaign management strategies; Grassroots organization; Manifesto/policy; Media coordination.
- ODS election campaign attacked for basic mistakes, arrogance, insularity. Breyerov�, Petra // Prague Business Journal;6/24/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p15
Reports on the criticisms by advertising experts of the ODS party's election campaign in the Czech Republic. Commitment of basic mistakes in advertising; Consequence for party leader V�clav Klaus; Failure to pay attention to sociological surveys.
- Picking campaign chiefs. // Hill;5/20/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 58, p20
The article reports that House Republicans criticizes the House Democrats about how they select campaign committee chiefs in the U.S.
- Open doors at Westminister. Oborne, Peter // Management Today;Apr96, p28
Presents information on the Political parties in Britain. Business-friendly claims by parties as focus of election campaign; Important time for business places to embrace politics; Key players of the parties; Action of politicians to encourage votes for office; Politicians offering hearing to...
- Web site life cycles, Party separations, Pre-approved expenses. Varoga, Craig // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Sep2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p68
Answers several questions related to election campaigns. Advice on Web site management of political parties; Benefits of good documentation for the published political attacks of opponents; How to make a campaign plan for a candidate.
- A Victory, Not a Triumph. // Transitions Online;10/7/2002, pN.PAG
Comments on the 2002 general elections in Bosnia. Drop in voter turnouts; Nationalist parties that led Bosnia to and through the war; Factors that caused the decline of the Social Democratic Party.
- Waiting for a Political Tremor. Martirosyan, Tigran // Transitions Online;12/9/2002, pN.PAG
No abstract available.