Manoogian gets $1, plus
- Manoogian: Furniture sale pays off for Masco. Serwach, Joseph // Crain's Detroit Business;01/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p13
Focuses on Richard Manoogian's, chief executive officer of Masco Corporation, decision to enter the furniture business. Comments from Manoogian; Comparison of the profit margins in the furniture business to home improvement; Masco's sale of the furniture division; Appropriation of the capital...
- Masco reviews its furniture business. Barkholz, David // Crain's Detroit Business;2/6/95, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p1
Reports that Masco Corp. is reviewing the performance of its furniture business. Company chairman Richard Manoogian's desire to improve performance; Stock price in February 1995; History of the company's furniture business; Predicted earnings per share in 1995.
- Manoogian: Masco looks strong. Defendis, Megan // Crain's Detroit Business;06/23/97, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p40
Reports on the statement made by chairman and chief executive officer of Masco Corporation, Richard Manoogian at an investor conference concerning the company's business. Expectations of Manoogian in Masco's growth.
- Rising tide. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;5/23/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p10
The article reports that a majority of the top-paid chief executive officers (CEOs) in Southeast Michigan received pay increases last year, often coinciding with an increase in profits. In fact, 22 of the area's top CEOs who reappeared on Crain's list of top 50 CEOs got a raise in 2004, nine saw...
- Manoogian axes pay. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/6/96, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p35
Reports that Richard Manoogian, chairman and chief executive officer of Masco Corporation, reduced his salary and bonus in 1996. Options requested by Manoogian; Value of Masco's stock; Value of Manoogian's salary and bonus in 1995.
- Masco CEO's $49M is biggest pay package. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;5/27/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p17
Profiles Richard Manoogian, chief executive officer of Masco Corp. in the U.S. Characteristics of Manoogian; Career history; Strategies applied in business.
- Masco's 1Q profits rise 30.6%. // Furniture/Today;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p58
Reports the sales performance of furniture retailer Masco Corp. in Michigan. Cost of operating income; Earnings per share; Views of chairman Richard Manoogian on the financial status of the company.
- Masco CEO recovers from costly fiasco. Manoogian, Richard // Executive Leadership;Mar2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p8
The article presents a discussion of household products manufacturer Masco Corp.'s strategy to recover from the failure of its furniture division under the leadership of Richard Manoogian, adapted from the book "The Strategist" by Cynthia Montgomery.
- The Masco fiasco. Reingold, Jennifer // FW;10/24/95, Vol. 164 Issue 22, p32
Focuses on the problems facing Richard Manoogian, chairman and chief executive of the $4.5 billion-in-revenues Masco Corp. Fateful decision to get into the home furnishing business in 1986 and finally selling or spinning off the furnishing unit; The need to regain trust of the stockholders; Aims...