- Social networks: New age of leadership. Marshall, Edward // Buffalo Law Journal;4/9/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 29, p3
The author comments on the significance of online social networks for business.
- CRASH COURSE IN... CORPORATE TWITTER. // Management Today;Mar2010, p22
The article discusses the aspects to consider before joining the Twitter and other micro-blogging sites for the benefit of one's company.
- It's whom you know. Hanacek, Andy // National Provisioner;Oct2009, Vol. 223 Issue 10, p8
No abstract available.
- MESSAGE SENT. Woolley, Cyndee // Gulfshore Business;Nov2011, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p13
The article focuses on the author's claim that the statement of a 15-year old son of an associate mentioning that Facebook is for females will have an impact on future business.
- Tweet talk: Twitter dos and don'ts for businesses. Gunelius, Susan // Public Relations Tactics;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p16
The article presents the advantages and disadvantages of Twitter behavior for business success such as having a plan, engaging and interacting, as well as preventing over-promotion.
- Best of Reputationline. Chowney, Vikki; Seasons, Melanie // New Media Age;8/12/2010, p07
The article reports on the increasing integration of Twitter and other social media tools into the strategies of business organizations.
- TIP OF THE MONTH. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/25/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p30
The article provides tips for business companies to maximize the use of an online social networking page by connecting with the possible prospects and utilizing relationships that already exist.
- How Small Businesses Use Social Media. // Rural Telecom;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p9
The article offers information on a report published by social-media management tool Postling which revealed 78 percent of small businesses using Twitter, 78 percent, Facebook, 75 percent, and LinkedIn, 30 percent.
- Beware of inciting online vendetta from clients. Altom, Tim // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/21/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p40
The article social networking sites that customers are using against companies.