- Automate your online life. Kidman, Angus // Australian PC User;Dec2011, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p103
The article offers brief information on the If This Then That (ifttt) online service which enables users to automate tasks across their social networks.
- The 2011-2012 Annual Buyers' Directory. // Professional Beauty;2011 Annual Buyers Directory, p11
No abstract available.
- MANAGEMENT SPEAK. // Professional Manager;May2012, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p15
The article provides information on the act of posting excess of information on the online social media outlets.
- Effect of E-Lessons Using Social Networking Services as an Educational Tool. ONUKI, MUTSUMI // Rigakuryoho Kagaku;2008, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p727
[Purpose] In this study we looked at the effect of experimental use of e-learning using social networking services (SNS) in lessons at a physical therapy vocational school. [Methods] In an internal course of physical therapies for disabilities at the physical therapy vocational school, SNS...
- Facebook: Fired up or just fired? Savage, Rhonda // Casino Journal;Nov2010, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p40
The article focuses on the basic guidelines for employers regarding the appropriate actions and information that should be included in their social networks' page like Facebook. It states that assigning employees in posting and updating site will be helpful and posting testimonials about the...
- LEARN AND EARN, SHARE THE FLAIR: Using Social Networking to Spark Some Friendly Competition. // Home Energy;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p58
The article mentions the Energy Flair online service developed by two graduates of the University of Michigan to encourage people to conserve energy at home by offering discounts on products and services and tips on energy conservation.
- Popular blog has a new owner. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;4/20/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the social networking service offered by the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association of the U.S. The not-for-profit alternative investments education organization recently acquired the wildly popular alternative investments blog AllAboutAlpha.com. The site has...
- Information Overload, 140 Characters at a Time. Douglis, Fred // IEEE Internet Computing;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p4
The article offers the author's view regarding the evolutionary step taken by Twitter to improve its services. The author projects that the success of Twitter will continue for a while. However, he expects that if Twitter does not improve its communication model, it will be overtaken by a...
- NJSCPA Social Networking Initiatives Continue to Add Up. Meyer, Don // New Jersey CPA;May/Jun2010, p51
The article focuses on the popularity of the online networking sites among members of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (CPA). It states that the organization primarily uses such web sites to attract and inform students, recent college graduates and experienced professionals...