Section 8. Nuclear Energy
- Section 8. Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Oct98, p103
Presents a statistical overview on nuclear energy in the United States, for July 1998. Total number of net terawatthours of electricity which nuclear generating units produced; How there were 104 operable nuclear generating units in the US on July 31, 1998; Reason 14 units of the 104 operable...
- POLITICIANS IGNORE NUKES' STELLAR PERFORMANCE. Zink, John C. // Power Engineering;Oct2000, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p54
Focuses on the response of United States politicians towards the stellar performance of nuclear power plants in the country. Statistical information on the nuclear performance data released by the Nuclear Energy Institute in 1999; Discussion on the platform plank of the Republicans on energy;...
- Section 8. Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Aug99, p103
Presents statistics on nuclear energy in the United States for May 1999. Electricity produced nuclear generating units; Number of operable nuclear generating units as of May 31; Units that operate at 90 percent capacity.
- NYS primary energy consumption. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p1
The article presents a graphical representation of the primary energy consumption in New York State. The energy fuels included in the statistical pie chart are: petroleum, natural gas, nuclear energy, coal, hydro power, bio fuels and other imported fuels.
- Belgium starts nuclear reaction. // Engineer (00137758);3/1/2003, Vol. 291 Issue 7591, p4
Reports on the decision of Belgium to phase out nuclear power by the year 2025.
- Section 8. Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Oct2001, p109
Deals with the supply of nuclear energy in the U.S. as of July 2001. Decline in nuclear electricity net generation; Number of total operable nuclear generating units; Capacity of operable nuclear generating units as of July 31, 2001.
- Section 8. Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Feb2002, p111
Deals with the nuclear electricity net generation in the U.S. as of November 2001. Nuclear share of electricity net generation; Nuclear power plant operations; Nuclear generating units.
- EUN TICKER. // Energy User News;Mar2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p1
Reports developments related to energy resources as of March 2001. Costs of the nuclear power production in the United States; Energy crisis in California; Purchase of a natural-gas-fired power plants from Enron Corp.
- Section 8. Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Sep2003, p115
Presents an overview of nuclear energy generation in the U.S. from 1973 to 2002. Estimation pertaining to the average capacity of nuclear energy generation in the U.S.; Display of table showing the energy generation capacity of the U.S.; Total operable units and net summer capacity of operable...