- Social workers not taught to relate to families. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;10/5/2010, p14
Several blogs related to social workers in Great Britain are presented.
- HR must put plans in place now for temps directive. Berry, Mike; Levett, Paul // Personnel Today;9/8/2009, p8
Several blogs are presented discussing various issues related to the human resource (HR) profession in Great Britain including the efforts being made by HR community to find alternatives to the Agency Workers Directive, scrapping of graduate recruitment schemes by employers, and the campaign to...
- COMMUNITYcare.co.uk. // Community Care;3/12/2009, Issue 1761, p14
Several blogs related to social care sector is discussed including the stigma related to dementia, future of social care and plan to lure back retired social workers in Great Britain.
- CARESPACE: THE DEBATE. // Community Care;9/16/2010, Issue 1835, p14
A blog is presented in response to a debate on the issues concerning forced adoption.
- care space is your space. // Community Care;10/2/2008, Issue 1741, p14
Several blogs posted in the CareSpace website related to several social care issues are presented including the financial help that social workers gave to their clients because of budget cuts, the governments pledge to legislate child poverty by 2020 and the Labour Party's help to end the...
- word on the web. // Community Care;8/9/2007, Issue 1685, p13
The article presents blogs about the social care sector in Great Britain, published in the official Web site of the "Community Care" magazine. Matthew Hibbert's blog criticizes claims that children are taking drugs because they have been educated honestly about their effects. Another blog...
- COMMUNITYCare.co.uk. // Community Care;9/3/2009, Issue 1785, p14
Several blogs and videos are presented including a blog on sheltered housing, artist Kim Noble's video about his experience of life on a mental health ward and another video of the British government's campaign to recruit more social workers.
- COMMUNITY care.co.uk. // Community Care;7/23/2009, Issue 1780, p13
Several blogs related to social work including former British Prime minister Margaret Thatcher's social engineering policy, Phone hacking and forums, are presented.
- PERCEPCIONES DEL BLOG COMO PORTAFOLIO VIRTUAL Y ESPACIO PARA EL DESARROLLO DEL APRENDIZAJE COLABORATIVO EN LA FORMACIï¿½N DE LOS TRABAJADORES SOCIALES. MEJ�AS, CARLOS; GUTI�RREZ, LUIS; HERN�NDEZ, V�CTOR // UCMaule - Revista Acadï¿½mica de la Universidad Catï¿½lica del M;dic2011, Issue 41, p45
As a consequence of globalization many processes in human life have changed, which includes how to learn and teach. In this specific scenario ICTs have been positioning themselves in the educational process to become a major facilitator and motivator of learning. In this study we would present...