London Luminary: Ornamenta's Jane Gordon Clark
- Border lines. Borcherding, Cathy // Better Homes & Gardens;Sep95, Vol. 73 Issue 9, pB12
Presents tips on interior decoration using wallpaper borders. Alteration of visual size; Highlight on details; Creation of interest.
- accessories. // Interior Design;Fall Line-Up, Vol. 78 Issue 13, p231
The article features accessories for interior decoration including the Carpet Floor Cushions from Bev Hisey, Oxford Border from Samuel & Sons, and Feather Pillow from Rosemary Hallgarten.
- WALLPAPER Transfer Patterns. // Early American Life;Mar2002 Special Issue, p80
Focuses on a study commissioned by George Washington's Fredericksburg Foundation that seeks to understand transfer patterns of walls on which surface are prints of old wallpaper patterns. Importance of the study; Expectations from the study.
- What Lies Beneath. Alford, Willis A. // Old House Journal;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p25
Provides tips for using and removing wallpapers for house decorations. INSET: Removing Painted Paper..
- ASK A DESIGNER Q&A. Latta, Sarah // Coastal Living;Oct2011, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p21
The article presents answers to interior design questions about using antique furniture in beach houses, decorating mantels, and choosing wallpaper.
- Wall paper. Stebbins, Sarah; Matteucci, Jeannie // InStyle;Spring2005 InStyle Home, Vol. 12, p84
Discusses the popularity of wallpapers in interior decoration.
- In a field of blue. Randazzo, Steven // Victoria;Jun96, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p78
Presents photographs of rooms with blue and white wallpapers.
- Power play. // Australian House & Garden;Apr2009, p51
Photographs of several interior decoration items including Elitis Circle Line wallpaper from Seneca Textiles, Easton Pearson Collection Favorita wool rug from Designer Rugs, and Littala Origo porcelain bowl from Design Mode International are presented.
- Tips for using wallpaper. Drake, Jessica // Coastal Living;Feb2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p16
The article offers advice on using wallpaper, including how to choose a pattern, how to find a contractor through the National Guild of Professional Paperhangers, Inc., and how to prime walls beforehand.