- Iranian MP's Call For Death Penalty For Protesters. EDABURN, PATRICK // Moderate Voice;2/15/2011, p3
A blog from Patrick Edaburn related to death penalty for protestors and democracy in Iran is discussed.
- Israel's Choices (Guest Voice). // Moderate Voice;2/13/2011, p6
A blog related to the democracy in Israel and its potential of unleashing huge benefits particularly for economics and security is discussed.
- Losing Democracy. SWEETE, ELIJAH // Moderate Voice;3/31/2011, p4
A blog by Elijah Sweete discussing whether democratic values are losing its meaning in the U.S. is presented.
- The Syrian Uprising's Interested Onlookers. STICKINGS, MICHAEL // Moderate Voice;3/23/2012, p1
A blog related to democracy in a sea of dictatorships in Arabian countries is presented.
- Egypt protestors might still be shot at. KHINDARIA, BRIJ // Moderate Voice;2/10/2011, p6
A blog from columnist at the periodical "Foreign Affairs" Brij Khindaria related to the possibility of democracy in Egypt is discussed.
- Egypt, Tunisia Raise Doubts About Western Democracy: Global Times, People's Republic of China. KERN, WILLIAM // Moderate Voice;1/31/2011, p8
A blog on the doubts of Egypt and Tunisia about Western democracy is presented.
- You're Not Supposed to Be Happy (Guest Voice). Dupuy, Tina // Moderate Voice;6/25/2011, p13
A blog on the democracy in the U.S. is presented.
- LAST WORD. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/15/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 15, p4
A blog by Edmund O'Sullivan on democracy in the Middle East is presented.
- If Egypt Can Have Democracy, Can Americans? KATTENBURG, KATHY // Moderate Voice;2/13/2011, p5
A blog related to the democracy in the U.S. is discussed.