Carbon Offsets For AH
- Free and easy loans a luxury no more. Gose, Joe // National Real Estate Investor;Jan2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p57
The article discusses the impact of financial shortage on various real estate construction in the U.S. Luxury condominium developers work hard to find financing in the surplus debt market. To be sure for their gain, lenders do their business with developers they already have a relationship....
- Boom ahead or false dawn. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/5/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 40, p6
The author offers opinions on real property finance and real estate development in Dubai, stating that an increase in property prices does not necessarily indicate the creation of a real estate bubble.
- Condos coming to vacant warehouse. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p3
Reports on the conversion of a vacant building into condominium units in a project by developer David Perkowski in Ohio. Residential advantage of the site; Cost of the building's acquisition and renovation; Involvement of Perkowski with residential development projects.
- More Medina land slated for development projects. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the plan of real estate developers in Medina County, Ohio to launch residential estates in Medina Township. Details of the two projects planned to be launched; Companies that are engaged in the area's development; Plans of Cleveland, Ohio-based Forest City Enterprises Inc. for...
- State reports. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p38
Presents news on housing development in Rhode Island, Illinois and Florida. Purpose of the amount received by Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corp.; Funds provided by Illinois Housing Development Authority (IHDA); Significance of the partnership forged by Florida's Department of...
- Canal turning into housing hot spot. Andrew, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/30/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p12A
Discusses the effects of housing developers' interest in Central Canal downtown in Indianapolis, Indiana to the state's real estate development. Mansur Development Corp.'s plan to build townhouses and flats in the area; Appropriateness of the land for real estate development; Summit Properties...
- Competition building in home market. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;04/05/99, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p1
Reports on competition among home builders in Tucson, Arizona. Number of single family residential permits issued in Pima County in 1998; New home closings in the first two months of 1999; Move of national builders into the Tucson market; Survival of local builders by finding niche markets.
- Three firms team for $13 million project in Riverton. Urquhart, Jim // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/02/99, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the planned development of an empty-nester residential subdivision in Riverton, Utah by TH Hunt Development, Newman Construction and Walker & Co. Real Estate. Planned features of the project; Project cost.
- Conference Panel Tracks Results of GSE Programs. Finkel, Ed // National Mortgage News;7/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p10
Reports on offerings to affordable housing developers and financiers to spur development in the United States. Construction of Centerpoint Apartments; Origination of loans.