- Chicago home health care, medical staffing firm enters Utah. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/22/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p6
The article focuses on the franchised location of BrightStar Healthcare, a Chicago, Illinois-based full-service home health care and medical staffing agency in Murray, Utah. Local franchisees are Elizabeth Walbom, an attorney who has represented small hospitals and Rick Vassar, who holds a...
- Paragon Space Development Corp. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/27/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 21, p15
The article announces that Lance Bush has been appointed vice president of programs for the Paragon Space Development Corp. in Tucson, Arizona.
- Small life science business has 'big ideas' Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;5/12/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p8
Features the research company Paragon Space Development Corp. Participation of Paragon co-founders Taber MacCallum and Jane Poynter in the original Biosphere 2 experiment; Principle of the company to integrate biology, chemistry and engineering; Involvement with the National Aeronautics & Space...
- 60 SECONDS. // New Scientist;10/26/2013, Vol. 220 Issue 2940, p7
The article offers news briefs as of October 26, 2013 on topics including space balloon rides from the company Paragon Space Development, the departure of space technology company Orbital Sciences's Cygnus spacecraft from the International Space Station, and greenhouse gas emissions statistics...
- Air Systems Provide Life Support to Miners. // Spinoff;2013, p68
The article offers information about the compact air purification system, Commercial Crew Transport-Air Revitalization System from Paragon Space Development Corp.
- BRIEFS. // Inside Tucson Business;6/16/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p8
The article offers news briefs in Tucson, Arizona. Entrepreneur Chuck Bolotin has launched a management consulting service On Target Consultants which will provide services such as product commercialization strategy and execution planning. Paragon Space Development Corp. is among those which are...
- Tough questions face crowded field of gubernatorial candidates. Singletary, Mark // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);3/24/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p3
Focuses on the problems faced by gubernatorial candidates in New Orleans, Louisiana. Sources of campaign funds; Factors influencing the scarcity of office buildings; Increase of commodity prices.
- Health care agency opens first Michigan office in Novi. Begin, Sherri // Crain's Detroit Business;11/12/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p2
The article reports that health care and staffing agency Brightstar Healthcare has opened its first office in Novi, Michigan. Chicago, Illinois-based health care and staffing agency is planning to open 400 new franchises and 40 new corporate locations by the end of 2010. Keith Angelocci and...
- National Health Care Staffing Agency to Open Local Franchise. Lewis, Jaimy // San Diego Business Journal;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the move of BrightStar Healthcare, a health care staffing agency, to open 13 more franchises in San Diego, California. The agency, which founded in 2002, provides staffing for both home care and corporate clients, such as hospitals. It notes that the new franchises will...