- Ms. Mentor Has a Blog. // NSTA Express;11/10/2008, p3
A blog from an "NSTA Reports" columnist is discussed.
- Touching Reunion Between Marine And His Brother. EDABURN, PATRICK // Moderate Voice;11/15/2012, p17
A blog on an Internet video that shows the reunion between a U.S. marine and his brother is presented.
- 5 Tips for Creating Killer Viral Video. // Promotional Marketing;7/31/2013, p1
An introduction to a post by a blogger on how to craft a viral video is presented.
- Obama education critics: "insane, nutty and racist". Jasper, William F. // New American (08856540);10/12/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p41
A Youtube video showing Barack Obama kids singing, a video campaign titled "Sing for Change," is presented.
- Web extras. // CED;Aug2011, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p33
The article offers online recap of featured items at www.CEDmagazine.com including the webinars on cable Wi-Fi and transcoding strategies, and editor-in-chief Brian Santo's blog "And Another Thing".
- 25 Years of Christmas. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;12/28/2010, p1
A blog related to a video posted on Youtube is presented.
- Best of the web. Snoad, Laura // Design Week (Online Edition);6/24/2011, p2
A blog related to various web offerings, including a video on potential for a future of product-less store, creative director Mike Reed's blog documents on sketches of people on public transport, and a Twitter map of Independent book stores across Great Britain, is presented.
- COED DORMS. // Cosmo Girl;Nov2008, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p12
A blog from Cosmogirl.com is discussed.
- Here Comes the Next Format War. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;4/27/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 17, p8
A blog about market competition in the field of multiplatform video is discussed.