Obama and McCain on immigration reform
- What's At Stake: Immigration. Caruso, Lisa // National Journal;10/4/2008, p13
The article focuses on the views of advocates for and against the proposed overhaul of U.S. immigration laws on who among 2008 Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama or Republican candidate John McCain has a better chance of enacting the measure. Frank Sharry of America's Voice gives...
- Change for a dollar. Johnson, Ryan M. // People Management;10/16/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p18
The article offers a look at the plans of U.S. presidential candidates Barack Obama and John McCain for the labor market. The author claims that the November 4, 2008 elections in the U.S. will historically be one of the most remarkable presidential election in the country. In the final month of...
- America's Choices. Greenberg, Glenn // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;9/1/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p2
The article offers information on U.S. presidential candidates John McCain and Barack Obama.
- Minnesota: GOP Convention State. Barnes, James A. // National Journal;8/29/2008, p5
No abstract available.
- Seattle Post-Intelligencer. // Hill;5/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 62, p16
The article reports on the political strategy made by President Bush and Senator John McCain against presidential candidate Barack Obama.
- The Battle Over Health Care. Bennett, David // Medical Economics;10/3/2008, Vol. 85 Issue 19, p20
The article discusses the campaign tactics of U.S. presidential candidates John McCain and Barack Obama on the next administration's priority focus for the country's health-care programs. It tells that both candidates agree to work for cuts on health-care costs, delivery of high-quality patient...
- Words to Win By. // Scholastic Scope;10/13/2008, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p18
The article features inspirational excerpts from the speeches by 2008 U.S. Presidential candidates Senator John McCain of the Republican Party and Senator Barack Obama of the Democratic Party.
- Size Doesn't Matter. Flaum, Sander A. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Nov2008, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p36
The article reports on the move of the presidential candidates in the U.S. in framing the nature of their leadership experience to their respective political advantages. It cites U.S. Senator John McCain wherein he recalled his long tenure in Congress and his service in the Navy. Meanwhile, U.S....
- The latest from the presidential campaign. Keen, Lisa // Bay Windows;8/7/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p4
The article provides information on the latest presidential campaigns of Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama and Republican presidential nominee John McCain in the U.S.