- The Gas Industry of Russia. Feigin, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jun98, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p70
Provides information on the status of the gas industry in Russia in the 1990s. Total investments in the gas industry in the middle of the 1980s; Problems in regulating the industry; Approaches to the solution of the problems.
- Ofgem sets out plans for third-party access. Milne, Roger // Utility Week;11/12/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the Office of the Gas and Electricity Markets' publication of the preliminary plans for third-party access arrangements for gas storage schemes in Great Britain.
- Section 1. Energy Overview. // Monthly Energy Review;Aug2002, p1
Provides an overview on the energy industry in the United States for May 2002. Decrease in the total energy production; Production of coal and natural gas; Percentage increase in nuclear electric power, crude oil and natural gas plant liquids; Total energy consumption.
- Reports Shows Continued Gas Growth. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2000, Vol. 227 Issue 11, p50
Focuses on the stable growth of the gas sector of the United States' energy industry according to the Annual 500 Report for the year 2000 from the periodical 'Pipeline & Gas Journal.' Companies showing the most significant growth; Factors attributed to the trend.
- National Energy Bill Features Favorable Natural Gas Provisions. // American Gas;Apr2001, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on the provisions of the National Energy Security Act 2001 which will benefit the gas industry in the United States. Inclusion of provisions to provide tax credits; Tax depreciation plan for natural gas pipe, storage facilities and equipment; Encouragement of building facilities that...
- FACTS ON GAS. // American Gas;May2001, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p36
Presents data on the gas industry in the United States as of May 2001. Statistics and analyses; Update on weekly storage volumes.
- FirstEnergy Agrees to Acquire Volunteer Energy L.L.C. // Worldwide Energy;Oct99, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p2
Reports that the natural gas company FirstEnergy Corporation has agreed to acquire the retail natural gas business Volunteer Energy LLC.
- Europe's gas market opening. Milne, Roger // Utility Week;9/27/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p17
Reports on the opening of gas markets in the European Union (EU) member states. Factor that contributed to the opening of EU gas markets; Gas markets that were fully open in terms of industrial and commercial customers by August 2000; Effect of the opening of the EU gas market on the EU itself.
- Plenty of work looming, INGAA conference is told. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan97, Vol. 224 Issue 1, p38
Details the upcoming projects and changes in the gas industry in the United States discussed during the INGAA Foundation's Seventh Annual Meeting on November 14-16 in Florida. Convergence of the gas and electric industries; Opportunities for construction of new pipeline projects and storage...