- Captain's Coming! // Humpty Dumpty Magazine;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p27
The article presents instructions on how to play the pirate-inspired game Captain's Coming!
- GAMES PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN (PC, XBOX) (UBI SOFT)
(Music). // Bulletin with Newsweek;9/23/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6391, p79
The article presents a review of the game "Pirates of the Caribbean," developed by UBI Soft Co. Despite the sly wit of its parent film, "Pirates of the Caribbean" isn't loaded with humour. Instead the developers have opted for a largely dry, role-playing experience with more appeal to long-term...
- Sid Meier's Pirates! Sentianin, Eric // Transworld Skateboarding;Nov2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p208
Reviews the role-playing video game, Sid Meier's Pirates! from 2K Games.
- Virtual Reality: Pirate Games. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);6/1/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p8
The article reviews the pirate video games "Saving Captain Phillips" from Games2Win and "Somali Showdown: Pirates on the High Seas" from KumaGames.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! Schoffel, Julian // Australian PC User;Apr2005, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p68
Reviews the Sid Meier's Pirates computer game.
- Lumox 2. Cohen, Peter // Macworld;Aug2006, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p41
The article evaluates Lumox 2, a puzzle game by Laser Pirate Squad and offers information on its features and price.
- Pirate's Hidden Treasures. Klein, Karen E. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Feb2000, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p38
Features the radio advertisement for the game called Mindtrap created by Pirate Radio & Television. Description of the ad; Game mechanics; Sample question; Comment by Terry O'Reilly, founding partner of Pirate. INSET: MINDTRAP `Brother-in-law' :60.
- 5 Free Full Games. // PC Quest;Jan2016, p79
Reviews for several video games including the "Alien Wars," "Pirates: Battle for Caribbean," and "Tank Assault" are presented.
- Rough seas? Vagg, Jon // British Journal of Criminology;Winter95, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p63
Discusses piracy in Southeast Asia, with emphasis on the Riau Archipelago or the waters around Singapore and the Indonesian islands to its south. Factors behind the wave of attacks in the archipelago; Cultural acceptance of piracy; Piracy as a product of economic development and dislocation;...