- What's for Dinner? Feeley, David // dig;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p21
The article offers information on the kind of foods consumed by pirates based on artifacts and written records that have been found.
- PARADE. Toomey, John A. // America;10/27/1951, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p109
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. A three-year-old girl was spotted pushing a doll carriage that contains six bottles of beer to supplement her meager pin-money allowance. A two-year-old girl who swallowed nine energy pills was around the children's ward for twenty seven house. A...
- Market basket. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p58
Presents several food products. Flavors of Oregon Chai tea latte mix; Introduction of the Honey Stung Fried Chicken; Availability of Swiss Miss Chocolate Sensation beverage from Hunt-Wesson.
- The heat is on. Slater, Eve // Restaurant Business;08/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 16, p112
Features foods and hot beverages. Includes Swiss Miss' Fat-Free Hot Chocolate; Republic of Tea's Certified Organic Teas; Uncle Ben's Brand International Seasoned Grains; Love and Quiches Dessert's Colossal Cake; Wesson's Wesgold liquid shortening.
- A HEALTHY OUTLOOK. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Dec2007 Supplement, Vol. 96, p27
The article presents information on several beverages and food products.
- JANUARY 2003 RESTAURANT guide . Sharpe, Patricia; McConnico, Patricia Busa; Schwartz, Eileen; Hollister, Stacy // Texas Monthly;Jan2003, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p169
Presents a selective guide to food and drinks. INSETS: PAT'S PICK;PRIMARY FLAVORS;ON THE ROAD.
- Tuscan dinner party. Lenkert, Erika // InStyle;Sep2004, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p605
Presents information on foods and beverages.
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Good Food quiz. // BBC Australian Good Food;Dec2008, p170
A quiz related to food, beverages, and music, is presented.
- True or False? // Parenting;Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p170
Recommends drinks to take after eating spicy foods.