Flying Into Trouble
- Carbon trading promise is misleading. Butler, Simon // Green Left Weekly;6/29/2011, Issue 885, p3
In this article the author discusses the misleading objective of the carbon trading scheme of the Australian government for carbon emission.
- India Firm on Carbon Emission Stand. // India -- West;12/4/2009, Vol. 35 Issue 2, pA38
The article reports on India's firm stand on carbon emission cuts and its decision to preserve its economic interest at all cost.
- Carbon checklist: is your house in order? // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/25/2013, p18
The article reports on the Carbon Scheme in Australia in which the interim surrender date will be in July 2013.
- CARBON MARKET GROWTH DISGUISES WEAKNESS. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Jan2010, Issue 420, p14
The article reports on the growth in the global trading of carbon allowances in Great Britain in 2009.
- Farm groups want offsets on emissions. Snyder, Jim // Hill;6/12/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 69, p11
The article reports on the intention of farmers and ranchers to pursue carbon offsets, which are carbon-reducing efforts to counterbalance emissions in the U.S.
- REDD scare. // Chain Reaction;Mar2010, Issue 108, p4
The article announces the release of the joint report titled "What a Scam--Australia's REDD Offsets for Copenhagen," by Friends of the Earth Australia and AidWatch.
- China launches its first carbon trading scheme: Report. // Chemical Business;Jul2013, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p24
The article reports that China will launch its first carbon trading scheme designed to reduce emissions.
- A Green Standard. Hwang, Helen // Next American City;Winter2009, Issue 25, p13
The article reports on measures taken by Salt Lake City, Utah to reduce carbon output, including provision of incentives for environment-friendly vehicles, use of wind energy and conversion of traffic lights to light emitting diodes (LED).
- California and Quebec begin carbon trading schemes. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Feb2013, Issue 860, p8
The article reports that a cap-and-trade scheme for carbon emissions has started in California and Quebec in Canada.