FINE-TUNE YOUR STORE
- THE PARETO PROPERTIES OF GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM WITH INDIVISIBLE COMMODITIES. Conn, David; Malloy, Arthur // American Economist;Fall74, Vol. 18 Issue 2
Investigates the relationship between equilibria and optima in economies with totally indivisible commodities. Standard definition of a Pareto optimal state of the economy; Alternative definition of a Pareto efficient state of the economy; Relationship between equilibria, optimal states and...
- BACK TO THE FUTURE. Cook, Linn // Mortgage Banking;Jan2009, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p53
The article discusses the essential strategies on how the U.S. mortgage industry can rebuild itself to sustain the economic condition. According to the article, the combined common-sense underwriting, advanced technologies, and low-risk loan products and services are necessary for the industry...
- LA Â«GENERACIÃ“N YOÂ» EN LAS ESCUELAS DE GERENCIA. // Debates IESA;ene-mar2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p9
No abstract available.
- Achieving maximum supply chain efficiency. Chen, Jack // IIE Solutions;Jun97, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p30
Deals on how to achieve maximum supply chain efficiency. Relationship between suppliers and buyers; Two streams of acquisition activities; Categories of supply chain costs; Discussion on synchronization of product delivery quantity; Conclusions.
- Putting core competency thinking into practice. Gallon, Mark R.; Stillman, Harold M. // Research Technology Management;May/Jun95, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p20
Presents a method to assess a firm's strength in its core competencies. Core technical competencies; Core marketing competencies; Need for careful planning; Recognizing and exploiting core competencies; Aggregating company capabilities.
- GTE employees keep pace with the communications age. Cohan, Joy // Personnel Journal;May93, Vol. 72 Issue 5, Marketplace p2
Reports on a personal effectiveness skills program in GTE California's Educational Assistance program. Suggestion of the Communication Workers of America (CWA); The PACE Group, a human resources consulting firm; Brush-up on basic reading, language and mathematics; GTE's pro-education policies;...
- Employers disappointed in workforce quality. // HR Magazine;Jun94, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p13
Reveals that employers in the United States and Europe are dissatisfied with the levels of performance of their workforces. Findings based on the survey entitled `Closing the Human Performance Gap'; Causes of poor workforce performance.
- First, get your desk organized. Mayer, Jeffrey // Northern New Jersey Business;1/11/95, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p35
Focuses on achieving office efficiency by keeping work desks clean and organized. Reasons for the pile-up of papers on the desk; Tips for organizing office desks.
- The international competitiveness of industries in Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Poland. Hughes, Gordon; Hare, Paul // Oxford Economic Papers;Apr94, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p200
Presents a methodology which makes it possible to rank industrial branches in Eastern Europe according to various measures of competitiveness. Effects of existing distortions; Revaluation of inputs and outputs using world market prices; Estimation of social profitability.