- Doing Business in North America. // Bloomsbury Business Library - U.S. Business Quotations;2007, p54
The article presents quotes about the economic conditions of North America from Bill Clinton former U.S. president, Andrew Carnegie, U.S. industrialist and Amadeo Giannini, U.S. banker.
- Quotable. // Hotel & Motel Management;7/4/2005, Vol. 220 Issue 12, p38
Quotes selected executives about business and the economic conditions in the United States.
- Quote of the week. // Corridor Business Journal;9/19/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p15
The article presents a quote from Joe Hurd, senior director of export promotion and trade policy at the U.S Department of Commerce, on the economy of country.
- QUOTED: Notable, quotable, heard around town. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p23
The article presents quotes from U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner discussing government support to banks, New York Federal Reserve president William Dudley clarifying the function of Federal Reserve, and Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke reporting changes in the foreign exchange...
- QuickQuotes. McManus, John F. // New American (08856540);3/5/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p9
The article presents quotes from several notable people including U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy on President Barack Obama's edict regarding terror suspects, public servant Douglas W. Elmendorf on the economic conditions in the U.S., and U.S. presidential nominee Gary Johnson on Patriot Act.
- AD LAND. Jones, David T. // Adweek;12/13/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 44, p26
Presented are a group of quotations overheard at 2010 holiday parties and include comments on the U.S. economy, political correctness, and Wikileaks, a whistle blowing web site.
- QUOTABLE & NOTABLE. Limbaugh, Rush // National Catholic Reporter;5/27/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 30, p3
Presents several quotations on political and economic issues from people from different walks of life in the U.S.
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK. // Rubber & Plastics News;10/6/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p8
The article presents a quote from Joe Buote, president, United Steelworkers Local 455, who says that people are losing jobs because of modern technology and economic conditions in the U.S.
- PAUL VOLCKER. PAUKER, BENJAMIN // Foreign Policy;Nov2010, Issue 182, p36
The article presents several quotes from former U.S. Federal Reserve Bank Chairman Paul Volcker regarding topics such as the impact of overspending on the U.S. economy, payment bonuses for corporate executives, and the relocation of the Brooklyn Dodgers baseball team to Los Angeles, California.