PATYÄŒIÅ² TARP BENDRAAMÅ½IÅ² PREVENCIJOS STRATEGIJÅ² MOKYKLOJE ANALIZÄ–: UÅ½SIENIO Å ALIÅ² PATIRTIS
- News IQ. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;1/12/2009, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p8
A quiz about school bullying is presented.
- BuLLied to death. Delsite Everett, Alison // Boys' Life;Apr2009, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p38
The article talks about bullying in schools and discusses ways to stop such incidents.
- Bullying Hurts! // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;10/9/2006, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p8
A quiz concerning Bullying Hurts, an anti-bullying program in schools, is presented.
- The rat pack. // Girls' Life;Aug/Sep2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on issues regarding school violence. Opinions of kids on school bullies; Information on the decline of school assemblies concerning violence; Conflict resolution strategies developed by schools addressing violence against students.
- STICKY SITUATION. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;2/15/2010, Vol. 72 Issue 15/16, p13
The article solicits advice from readers of "Scholastic News" children's magazine on the actions that should be taken by a girl after witnessing a bullying incident in school.
- Your First Workshop. // Dolly;May2013, Issue 509, p19
The article offers suggestions on dealing with bullying. Suggestions include being assertive, practicing positive self-talk, standing up for others and avoid blaming oneself. It also recommends on being aggressive when being bullied by making an eye contact, standing tall and speaking in a clear...
- Mean Teens. Weir, Kirsten // Current Science;11/26/2010, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p6
The article focuses on the issue of school bullying and discusses how to prevent it.
- Scholars Call for Examining School Violence in a New Context. Viadero, Debra // Education Week;4/21/2010, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p5
The article discusses a report in the journal "Educational Researcher" calling for changes in efforts to address school violence with a broader, cross-disciplinary and evidence-based approach which includes the problem of bullying.
- CHAPTER 2: Bullying. McCabe, Kimberly A.; Martin, Gregory M. // School Violence, the Media & Criminal Justice Responses;2005, p23
This chapter explores bullying within the school environment in the U.S. It discusses bullying as a major problem in American schools. It outlines the elements of bullying. It presents the characteristics of bullies. It provides information on the theories to explain bullying. The...