Stimulating Your Economy
- Check for overlooked deductions or credits at tax time. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/12/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p19
The article offers tips on how to check tax deduction credits including charitable donations, state tax refunds and medical expenses.
- Applying Net Operating Losses for 30 Years. Jensen, Arthur P. // National Public Accountant;Jun/Jul2009, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p12
The article discusses how to apply business net operating losses (NOLs) for 30 years. It states that specified liability losses (SLL) are afforded a 10-year carryback and therefore can be used for 30 years. It mentions that the client should examine the chances to increase NOL size and augment...
- TEVSÄ° YATIRIMLARDA VERGÄ° Ä°NDÄ°RÄ°MÄ° TEÅžVÄ°KÄ°. YAŞAR, Nesimi // Mali Cozum Dergisi / Financial Analysis;tem/agu2013, Issue 118, p141
No abstract available.
- It's still the economy, stupid. Mooney, Peter // Plastics News;11/15/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p6
This article reports that much has been made of the influence of "moral values" in determining the outcomes of the recent elections. According to exit polls, that factor accounted for more than 20 percent of decision making by voters. Yet the factor that ranked second in the polls was the...
- How can I get the maximum tax refund? Raftery, Adrian // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2010, Issue 125, p16
The article presents an answer to a question about how to obtain the maximum tax refund by giving tips such as reducing assessable income, increasing allowable deductions, and claiming rebates.
- When Minister Relocates...Understanding the Tax Consequences. Busby, Dan // Clergy Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p21
Provides information on tax deduction and reimbursement accounting for church payments. Expenses covered by tax deductions; Requirements for a reimbursement considered as an accountable plan; Kinds of nontaxable expenses.
- INTERNATIONAL TAX. Goldsworth, John // Accountancy;Nov88, Vol. 102 Issue 1143, p64
Reports on tax changes in Australia contained in the budget announcements on August 23, 1988. Changes in income tax rebates for those wholly dependent on taxable benefits; Tax deduction allowed for investment in licensed management and investment companies; Reduction in the company tax rate.
- Competitive Projects Payroll Incentive Program Enacted in La. // Sales & Use Tax Alert;7/15/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p1
The article discusses the enactment of the Competitive Projects Payroll Incentive Program in accordance to Act 507, Laws 2012 in the state of Louisiana granting state and local sales tax, and use tax rebates to qualified businesses. It also defines qualified businesses as certified by the...
- For The "Homies": A Tax Reminder. SIMONS, JOHN // Black Enterprise;Feb2011, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p26
The article offers information on allowable tax deductions for an individual who starts and uses his or her home for a business.