Pureprint 'first' with carbon offset service
- Our environment. // Printing World;Apr2008, p18
The article reports developments regarding the environmental practice of the printing industry in Great Britain. Healeys Printers has installed software which was developed by Access Accounting, Carbon Trust, and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) to help calculate...
- PUREPRINT GROUP. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);8/22/2008, p28
The article presents a case study of a carbon footprinting service offered by Pureprint Group for Â£500 to printers since 2003 to help determine the carbon footprint of individual publications. The company aims to lead the print industry on environmental issues. In 2008, it launched the...
- Fine Art Printer of the Year. // PrintWeek;2011 Print Week Awards, p25
The article announces that Pureprint Group Ltd. has received the Fine Art Printer of the Year award from the periodical "PrintWeek."
- Brochure Printer of the Year. // PrintWeek;2011 Print Week Awards, p31
The article announces that Pureprint Group Ltd. has received the Brochure Printer of the Year award from the periodical "PrintWeek."
- Pureprint purchases Speedmaster. Sheahan, Tim // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);10/22/2010, p4
The article reports on the purchase of a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 colour press by Pureprint Group.
- A lack of direction. Williams, Peter // Estates Gazette;11/7/2009, Issue 944, p200
The article reports on changes to the carbon reduction commitment (CRC) program, or now called the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme, in Great Britain. Various changes were made to the CRC, two of which are the elimination of the double purchase of allowances and extra credit for organizations that...
- Create Value by Reducing Your Carbon Footprint. Detlefsen, Clay // Dairy Foods;Dec2011, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p54
The article discusses how the dairy industry in the U.S. can create value through reducing its carbon footprint. It emphasizes the sustainability in the industry involves efforts to increase efficiency, reduce waste, and minimize greenhouse gases. It stresses that value comes also from making...
- Carbon emissions: companies bid for transparency. // MarketWatch: Food;Nov2007, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p13
The article reports on the ecological impact of the introduction of the unbranded carbon measuring initiative in Great Britain. The initiative is being driven by BSI British Standards and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. It will measure the ecological impact of each...
- Cast no shadow. McNeillis, Paul; Darton, Frances // Utility Week;2/19/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p18
The article offers information on the Carbon Reduction initiative from Achilles Group, which aims to help engage and involve suppliers to measure, manage and report their carbon footprints. The initiative, which is based on the certified emissions measurement and reduction scheme (Cemars), helps...