- Facebook shares everything with everyone. Braude, Sharon // Media Week;3/17/2009, Issue 1200, p7
This article features the relaunching of the social networking site Facebook.com.
- Facebook Connect Appears Bound for Success. Raphael, J. R. // PCWorld;Feb2009, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p18
The article reviews Facebook's Web-wide sign-on system, Facebook Connect.
- New Year, New Tools. Spellos, James // Association Meetings;Dec2008, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p37
The article reviews the web site Facebook, available at www.facebook.com, Pownce, available at www.pownce.com, and Housing Maps, available at www.housingmaps.com.
- SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES, BUSY BEES. Landry, Christine // Special Events;Dec2008, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p40
The article reviews several web sites, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- More Applications for Facebook Lovers. Greenwood, Bill // Information Today;May2008, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p46
The article reviews several additions to Facebook applications that make profiles more personalized, including NYTimes.com, the Thirty Boxes Calendar, and Books iRead.
- Wisdom of the Crowd. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2008, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p18
The article reviews the web sites http://apps.facebook.com/eat-a-rama from Facebook and www.yelp.com.
- EUROPEAN ELECTIONS IN THE ITALIAN WEB SPHERE: CAMPAIGNING 2.0? Mascheroni, Giovanna; Minucci, Sara // CEU Political Science Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p187
This article in vest/gates the use of web 2.0 during the European elections campaign in Italy. The research was articulated in two phases: an analysis of candidates' websites and use of web 2.0 tools, on the one hand, and the monitoring of the campaign within social media (Facebook and YouTube)....
- Facebook-Funded Schools Fix Hits the Streets in Newark. // Education Week;11/10/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses the partnership between Newark, New Jersey's public school system and social networking web site Facebook, which has pledged $100 million dollars to the school district.
- Facebook dominates in Southeast Asia. // South Asian Post;11/24/2011, p21
The article offers information on the report released by Nielsen which reveals that Facebook Inc. dominates in Southeast Asia wherein 91 percent of Indonesian digital consumers maintain an active profile on Facebook, followed by the Philippines with 81 percent and Malaysia with 78 percent.