ASA Government Affairs Committee Monitors Plans for Economic Stimulus Package
- Manufacturer/wholesaler news. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jun96, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p50
Presents news items related to the plumbing, heating and cooling equipment industries in the United States. Includes Brass Craft's decision to discontinue its Plumber's Faucet Line; Ridge Tool Co.'s acquisition of Paul Ferd; Separation of Grundfos Pumps Corp. into two divisions; Construction of...
- Manufacturer/wholesaler news. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;May98, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p82
Presents news briefs concerning plumbing, heating and cooling equipment manufacturers and wholesalers, compiled as of May 1998. Includes news on the joint statement issued by the Plumbing Manufacturers Institute and the American Supply Association about the Safe Drinking Water Act amendment of...
- 1996: Another top year for air conditioning. Mahoney, Thomas A. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/26/96, Vol. 198 Issue 17, p14
Presents data concerning the air conditioning and heating equipment industry for the first half of 1996. Percentage increase in shipment; Effect of economic factors and weather; Consistent increase in the energy use for residential air conditioning in the southern tier of states from east to west.
- Shipments of heating and air conditioning equipment. // Construction Review;Summer95, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p48
Presents statistics on shipments of heating and air conditioning equipment in the United States from January 1994 to December 1995. Warm air furnaces; Water heaters; Unitary air conditioners.
- manufacturers representatives. // Snips;Dec2009, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p52
A directory for manufacturers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment in the U.S. is presented.
- wholesalers & Mfr. Reps. Directory. // Snips;Aug2009, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p90
A directory of heating, ventilating and air-conditioning distributors, wholesalers and manufacturing representatives in the U.S. is presented.
- manufacturers representatives. // Snips;Aug2009, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p92
A directory of manufacturers representatives for heating, ventilating and air-conditioning products in the U.S. is presented.
- dahlâ€¢ECO is CA / VT Compliant. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Oct2009, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p40
The article features the family-owned plumbing and heating valves and specialties manufacturer Dahl and its dahlâ€¢ECO products. Among the new products of the company are valves with the QUICK-GRIP connections and dual outlet valves with swivel connections. It is noted that the...
- Do we need reps like these? Let's have some service! Hagedorn, Dale // Contractor Magazine;Jan1994, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p14
Opinion. Presents the authors observations regarding the lack of service by representatives of air conditioning and plumbing equipment manufacturers.