- Houston Roundup. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/24/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 17, p40
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry in Houston, Texas as of April 24, 2000. Penalty proposed by Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission against the Chevron Chemical facility in Cedar Bayou for unreported propylene emissions; Details on the operation of Mitchell Energy &...
- Mitchell firmly retrenched in natural gas services. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep97, Vol. 224 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the restructuring plans for Mitchell Energy & Development Corp. in 1997. Financial reforms include the sale of non-core assets and reduction of long-term debt; Strategies used for resolving fluctuations of gas demand and supply; Expansion of the company's Texas-based operations...
- Mitchell E&O wins. // Underground Construction;Aug98, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p10
Reports on a federal court's decision to reverse a damage award against a subsidiary of Mitchell Energy and Development Corp.
- Mitchell doings. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/23/97, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p35
Reports on Mitchell Energy & Development Corp.'s plan to sell its Woodlands Corp. real estate subsidiary.
- Mitchell news. // Chemical Market Reporter;05/05/97, Vol. 251 Issue 18, p37
Reports on investigations about a plot to blow up a plant in Bridgeport, Connecticut and other operations update about the Mitchell Energy and Development Corp. for the week of May 5, 1997.
- SGI restructured. // San Diego Business Journal;12/18/95, Vol. 16 Issue 51, p18
Reports that the current and long-term debt of SGI International has been restructured. Information on SGI international.
- Its Market Energy Sapped, Mitchell Explores a Buyout. Leibs, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/18/99, Vol. 12 Issue 41, p5
Focuses on the decision of Mitchell Energy & Development Corp. to retain Goldman Sachs and Chase Securities to explore strategic options which include the sale of the company. Trading price of Mitchell stocks; Information on the business of Mitchell; Companies that might bid for Mitchell.
- Mitchell Moves Along...to a Takeunder? Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;02/14/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p1
Comments on the takeout of Mitchell Energy & Development Corp. which may arrive at a less-than-sweet price. Company's retention of Goldman Sachs and Chase Securities to explore strategic options; Statement issued by Michael Spohn, an analyst at Petroleum Research Group; Shares of George...
- Mitchell `refocusing' on Wise properties. Collins, Allison F. // Business Press;5/5/95, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p1
Reports that Mitchell Energy and Development, an oil and gas company, will increase development at Wise County Holdings which is situated on the Barnett shell formation. Comments by Patrick Cassidy, a Mitchell spokesman; Information on Mitchell's restructuring effort.