World: The Two Koreas
- How teachers plan lessons. Ornstein, Allan C. // High School Journal;Apr/May97, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p227
Proposes ways by which teachers can plan relevant lessons. Components of a lesson plan; Reliance on and incorporation of students' experiences and capabilities in classroom practices; Consideration of variety and flexibility in planning; Reading verbal and non-verbal behaviors for instructional...
- Educators' notebook. // Canadian Social Trends;Spring97, Issue 44, p29
Presents a suggested lesson plan for the article `Canadian children in the 1990s,' published in the Spring 1997 issue of `Canadian Social Trends'. Use E-STAT to get know students; E-STAT on the Internet.
- World: What future for Kosovo? // Junior Scholastic (Teacher's Edition);9/6/99, Vol. 102 Issue 1, pT-2
Presents a lesson plan for teaching about the future of Kosovo, Serbia following ethnic conflicts.
- Facts: U.S. in focus--table of facts. // Junior Scholastic (Teacher's Edition);1/3/2000, Vol. 102 Issue 10, pT-3
Presents a lesson plan designed to teach students on how to use tables to find economic, political, social and population data for areas in the United States.
- American History: The Erie Canal. // Junior Scholastic (Teacher's Edition);11/27/2000, Vol. 103 Issue 8, pT-3
Presents a lesson plan for teachers dealing with the benefits of Erie Canal.
- Non-renewable resources lesson plan. Horn, P.J. // Investigating: Australian Primary & Junior Science Journal;May96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p11
Presents a lesson plan for non-renewable resources for primary students. Objectives; Exploration; Invention; Extension.
- Untitled. // Teaching Pre K-8;Oct97, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p11
Announces the launching of IBM-K-12 Education and the Georgia Forestry Association's interactive lesson plans on the Internet in September 1997. Activities provided.
- Minilessons: Custom-tailored teaching. Robb, Laura // Reading Today;Aug/Sep94, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p28
Describes minilessons and their impact on children's learning. Teacher-led demonstrations of particular strategies; Strength of the minilessons; Sources of ideas for minilessons.
- The Sky Is NOT the Limit. // School Librarian's Workshop;Apr/May2012, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p10
A lesson plan for grade three to grade six is presented on the subject of the solar system including planets, asteroids, and the Oort Cloud.