- BY THE NUMBERS. // Modern Healthcare;3/9/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p9
A chart is presented that outlines the annual per capita Medicare spending growth across New England.
- UT by the Numbers. // Urology Times;11/1/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p1
A chart is presented that shows the percentages on the impact of Medicare reimbursement cuts in urology practices in the U.S. in 2007.
- Medicare's dim future. // Modern Healthcare;6/24/96, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p86
Presents charts listing information on Medicare. Trustee's projections for solvency from 1995 to 2005; Trust fund expenditures by recipient in 1995; Republican party budget plan pertaining to Medicare and Medicaid.
- Web Poll. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Dec2006, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p40
A graph is presented depicting the response of readers about the impact of the implementation of Medicare Part D on their job in the U.S.
- At a glance. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jun97, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p22
Illustrates the counties with greatest change in Medicare managed care beneficiaries from 1995 to 1996.
- HomeCare Web Poll. // HomeCare Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p10
A chart is presented that shows the HomeCare web poll regarding plans to participate in Medicare competitive bidding.
- Medicare Plans. // U.S. News & World Report;11/17/2008, Vol. 145 Issue 11, p78
A chart is presented ranking the 25 best health care plans available under Medicare in the United States as chosen by this magazine in concert with the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- UT by the Numbers. // Urology Times;4/1/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p1
A chart is presented that highlights the results of a survey on urologists' plans for seeing Medicare patients in 2006 in the United States.
- Twenty-Five Years of Medicaid Home and Community Based Services (HCBS): Significant Milestones Reached in 2007. Lakin, K. Charlie; Proutty, Robert; Alba, Kathryn; Scott, Naomi // Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities;Aug2008, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p325
A table is presented on the achievements of the Medicaid Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) in 2007.