NYPA nuclear sale set to boost Entergy stable
- Entergy in nuclear pact. // Modern Power Systems;Mar2000, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p3
Informs that Entergy will buy the Fitzpatrick and Indian Point 3 nuclear power plants from the New York Power Authority.
- Nuclear power plan fuels debate in Westchester. Brody, Loren // Westchester County Business Journal;02/15/99, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p5
Focuses on the debate over the proposed sale of a nuclear power plant in Westchester County, New York State. Public Service Commission's public meeting on nuclear deregulation; Market value of the Indian Point 2 plant; Impact of the sale on Buchanan and Cortlandt.
- NYPA, Entergy begin nuclear management services plan. // Electric Light & Power;Oct96, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p37
Reports that the New York Power Authority and Entergy Corp. signed a memorandum of understanding as a step toward a contract for Entergy to provide management services to NYPA's two nuclear power plants. Remaining critical steps before Entergy can provide management services.
- New York power authority agrees on sale to two nuclear plants. // Business Journal (Central New York);02/18/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the New York Power Authority's agreement with Entergy Corp. for the sale to Entergy of the authority's two nuclear power generating plants in Oswego County and Buchanan. Worth of the deal; Terms of the agreement; Informational briefings on the agreement planned by the authority.
- NYPA Approves $967M Sale of Nuclear Plants. // Business Journal (Central New York);03/31/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p8
Reports on New Orleans, Louisiana-based energy company Entergy Corp.'s purchase of nuclear power plants from the New York Power Authority (NYPA) as of March 31, 2000. NYPA Board of Trustees' approval of the sale agreement.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Electric Light & Power;Apr2000, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p3
Presents news briefs related to the energy industries in the United States, as of April 2000. Entergy Corp.'s acquisition of the New York Power Authority's two nuclear power plants; Management team's purchase of Energy Performance Services Inc. from PECO Energy Co.; DPL Inc.'s receipt of...
- New Products, Services & Contracts. // Nuclear Plant Journal;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p17
The article presents news briefs related to the nuclear industry. It provides information on products such as tube television camera by Diakont Advanced Technologies, gamma radiation detector by Ludlum Measurements Inc. and nuclear safety related systems by Ellis & Watts Global Industries LLC....
- Policy group echoes Entergy arguments. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 28, p29
Discusses the assent of the Westchester County Association Inc. on the arguments made by Entergy Corp. regarding the closure of the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant to New York State. Overview of the report issued by Westchester County regarding the significance of the power plant to the...
- Entergy, NRG oppose Exelon on aid for New York nuke. BEATTIE, JEFF // Energy Daily;9/23/2014, Issue 183, p2
The article reports that major power consumers, New York City officials, and merchant generator Entergy have protested Exelon's request to city regulators for the approval of a cost-based contract for output of the Ginna nuclear plant to support the continued operation of the company's reactor...