- Budget for Global War on Terror Operations: Fiscal Years 2001-2008. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p778
A chart is presented that shows the U.S. budget for global war on terror operations from fiscal year 2001 to 2008.
- The Almanac of Al Qaeda. Bergen, Peter; Tiedemann, Katherine // Foreign Policy;May/Jun2010, Issue 179, p1
The article presents multiple statistics, charts and information concerning the status of the terrorist organization Al Qaeda as of 2009. Subjects discussed include the number of trained soldiers working for the organization, charts mapping the frequency and success of suicide bombers, and...
- MILITARY REFORM, POST-WAR. // Christian Science Monitor;12/24/2001, Vol. 94 Issue 22, p8
Provides a reflection on the United States-led war in Afghanistan and the lessons learned.
- Iraq course must include winning. Hutchison, Kay Bailey // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/27/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p2
The author reflects on the importance of winning the Global War on Terror in Iraq.
- PACIFIST AMERICA. // Boise Weekly;9/19/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p8
The article argues against the issue regarding War on Terror in the U.S., wherein Americans opposes the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as it would be a prospect of future conflicts.
- EVEN DICTATORSHIPS HAVE THEIR LIMITATIONS. Durkin, Tish // National Journal;12/7/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p3537
Comments on the assistance offered by the government of Saudi Arabia to the U.S. in its war against terrorism. Discussion of the limitation of dictatorships; Solution to fight terrorism in the Middle East; Analysis of the use of money as a way to stop terrorism.
- America above all? Robeson Jr., Paul // New York Amsterdam News;1/31/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p13
Presents an opinion of readers of the newspaper 'New York Amsterdam News' on U.S. President George W. Bush's decision of war on Iraq in connection with September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on World Trade Center, New York. Opposition of Bush's decision by Afro-Americans; Question on the...
- The United Nations, the United States, and the War on Terrorism. Samuilov, Sergei // Russian Politics & Law;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on the standpoint of the United Nations and the U.S. on the war against terrorism. Failure of the U.S. to understand the secret diplomacy of European states; Efforts of the U.S. Congress to resolve complex international problems in a properly structured world; Reasons for the...
- Decisions Detained: The Courts' Embrace of Complexity in Guantï¿½namo-Related Litigation. Geltzer, Joshua Alexander // Berkeley Journal of International Law;2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p94
The article investigates the judicial embrace of complexity in the setting of Guantï¿½namo-related litigation. It explores several key judicial decisions suggesting post-9/11 detention at Guantï¿½namo to show how courts have avoided delving deeply into the factors of time and space while...