EI launches Energyzone careers portal
- Section 10. International Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Aug99, p129
Presents statistics on international energy resources for 1999. Crude oil production in May; Petroleum stocks and consumption in March; Nuclear electricity generation in May.
- Glossary. // Monthly Energy Review;Sep2012, p189
A glossary of terms related to energy production and consumption is presented.
- Section 11. International Petroleum. // Monthly Energy Review;Nov2003, p147
Presents information on the business operations of international petroleum industry from 1973-2002. World crude oil production; Overview of crude oil production; Petroleum consumption in countries associated with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- Appendix B. Metric Conversion Factors, Metric Prefixes, and Other Physical Conversion Factors. // Monthly Energy Review;Sep2012, p185
An appendix is presented of metric conversion factors as well as metric prefixes and other physical conversion factors in the energy industry.
- What shortage?. van Wyngen, Gerry // BRW;7/7/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p44
Reports that there is no actual shortage of energy resources. Emergence of oil and gas crisis; Need for pollution tax.
- QUESTION & ANSWER. Hayward, Steven // American (19328117);May/Jun2007, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p90
The article presents various information related to energy independence and energy security. Energy independence is similar to the energy self-sufficiency concept of the U.S. which aims to supply all of its energy needs. It says that energy security is achieved when there is a reduced dependence...
- Transparency Builds Trust in Energy & Water Nexus. // ColoradoBiz;Jul/Aug2015, p105
The article focuses on the realization of educational efforts focused on improving transparency in Colorado and publishing energy-related information. Topics discussed include the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission's move to post all regulations directly on its website, FracFocus.org's...
- Double Boost For Energy Plans. // Africa Monitor: North Africa Monitor;Jun2005, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that after a series of delays and false starts, there are signs of renewed haste in Libya's energy sector. The sealing in early May 2005 of a major integrated gas deal with supermajor Royal Dutch/Shell Group coincided with an invitation to international oil companies to...
- United Kingdom. // Gas Deregulation Report Global;2002, Vol. 1, p94
Presents information on the energy industry in Great Britain. Facts about the country's oil and natural gas sector; Result of the privatisation of the gas industry; Observation on the competition in the country's gas connections market.