Houston exploration, KeySpan explore strategic alternatives
- Keyspan Kicks Around Selling Sub. Leibs, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;09/27/99, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p4
Reports that Keyspan Energy Corp. has decided to sell its stake in Houston Exploration Co. (HEC), a company that explores and produces natural gas. Percentage of stake in $500 million market cap of HEC; Impact on the stock price of HEC; Reasons for the sale of HEC according to Jeffrey...
- Mitchell Energy's Exploration Lingers. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/06/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of KeySpan Energy to hold onto its stake in the Houston Exploration Co. Effect of the decision on the lingering exploration review of Mitchell Energy & Development Co.; Market capitalization of Houston; Stock price of Mitchell.
- KeySpan selling Houston stake. // Dow Theory Forecasts;11/29/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the plan of KeySpan Energy Corp. to sell some of its share of Houston Exploration Co. to the public in the U.S. Percentage share that the company plans to dispose of; Price per share; Impact of the plan on the operation of Houston Exploration.
- After the Merger: Integrating IT Systems. Sidoti, Gary J. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p46
Focuses on KeySpan Energy Corp., an electric utility company in Long Island, New York. Workplace management solutions; Merger and acquisition activity; Corporate strategy; Benefits of the KeySpan's workforce management solution.
- KeySpan Energy Head to Lead N.Y.C. Comptroller-Elect's Transition Team. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p7
Reports on the appointment of a fourteen-member transition team by the New York City Comptroller-elect William Thompson. Comments by Robert Catell, chairman the New York City Partnership and chief executive officer of KeySpan Energy Corp. on the importance of tacking various challenges faced by...
- KeySpan considering sale of Jamesport site. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/3/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p1A
Reports on the plan of KeySpan Energy Corp. to sale its Jamesport site in Long Island, New York. Assessment of the value and development of the site; Consideration of the site as a potential for nuclear power plant by Long Island Lightning Co.; Estimated cost of the land.
- KeySpan to convert Rikers Island power. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May99, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p6
Reports on KeySpan Energy Management's plan to convert the Rikers Island, New York, power plant to burn natural gas instead of fuel oil under a contract with the New York City Department of Corrections. Collaboration with ConEd to build a pipeline and supply Riker Island with natural gas.
- Martin demonstrates positive energy. N.A. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/16/97, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p14
Profiles Gene Martin, president of KeySpan Energy Management Inc., a subsidiary of Brooklyn Union Gas based in Jericho, Long Island, New York. Financial goal of the company; Career background; Company's supplying of energy services for the commercial market.
- Utility chooses wireless option for AMR. // Electrical World;May/Jun99, Vol. 213 Issue 3, p57
Reports that KeySpan Energy's automated meter reading system uses the Global Systems for Mobile (GSM) communications public network with Redhawk 2000 Series data terminals from Omnipoint Technologies Inc. Use of data terminals as wireless interface to meters supplied by other vendors; Other...