ADULTS AND CHILDREN ESTIMATED TO BE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS, END 2003
- GLOBAL ESTIMATES FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN, END 2003. // AIDS Epidemic Update December 2003;2003, p36
A chart of an estimated number of people living with HIV/AIDS around the world in 2003 is presented.
- ESTIMATED NUMBER OF ADULTS AND CHILDREN NEWLY INFECTED WITH HIV DURING 2003. // AIDS Epidemic Update December 2003;2003, p38
A diagram of estimated numbers of people infected with HIV by regions in 2003 is presented.
- ADULTS AND CHILDREN ESTIMATED TO BE LIVING WITH HIV AS OF END 2004. // AIDS Epidemic Update 2004;2004, p77
A chart is presented that reveals the estimated number of adults and children to be living with human immunodeficiency viruses (HIV)-positive persons as of the end of 2004.
- STATBITE: Cancer Incidence Among HIV-Infected Individuals in the U.S., 2000-2003. // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;9/3/2008, Vol. 100 Issue 17, p1199
A chart is presented showing the incidence of cancer among HIV-infected individuals in the U.S. in 2000-2003.
- Patient Self-Administered Risk-Reduction and Screening Programs. // Research Initiative/Treatment Action!;Winter2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p33
A chart is presented that lists various screening and interactive programs for Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) positive people.
- QuickStats. Woodring, Joseph V.; Kruszon-Moran, Deanna; McQuillan, Geraldine M.; Oster, Alexandra M.; Frenk, Steven M. // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;10/31/2014, Vol. 63 Issue 43, p985
A chart is presented that shows the percentage of adults aged 18 to 59 years who have been tested for HIV according to the number of lifetime sex partners and sex from 2007 to 2010 from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey in the U.S.
- About the HIV Criminalization Data. Hernandez, Sergio // Pro Publica;12/ 1/2013, p1
A chart is presented depicting state criminal statutes that penalize not revealing the HIV-positive status of a person before exposing another to HIV or sex in the U.S.
- screenshots. // Global Health (Global Health Council);Fall2010, Issue 8, p4
Several graphs are presented depicting the injecting drug users (IDUs) in Eastern Europe, abandonment of infants by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) positive mothers in Russia and comparison of HIV prevalence among adults of reproductive age and men who have sex with men (MSM).
- Lopinavir/ritonavir of value across Europe for HIV. // PharmacoEconomics & Outcomes News;1/12/2008, Issue 544, p6
The article focuses on research about the cost effectiveness of lopinavir/ritonavir for the treatment of patients with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in various countries. Accordingly, researchers have updated a Markov model to evaluate the costs and outcomes associated with...