Alternative Energy Exploration: Guide to Critical Analysis
- WIND-REGENERABLE SOURCE OF ENERGY; CASE STUDY ORADEA-2005. Olimpia, Mintaş // Bulletin of the University of Agricultural Sciences & Veterinary;2008, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p133
Within the rational usage of the so-called "alternative" or "integrative" energy, the exploitation of the wind energy is surely of great importance. Particularly, a more considerable usage of wind-energy has many advantages both of technical nature (the safety of the energetic source in contrast...
- Alternative THINKING. JUNDAS, STEVEN J. // njbiz;11/17/2008 Going Green Supplement, p28
A photo essay which shows alternative energy technologies is presented.
- Exploiting Renewable Energy Sources in Iran. Zohoori, Mahmood // Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business;Nov2012, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p849
The purpose of this research is to evaluate different sources of energy which are capable of being renewed with the purpose of choosing appropriate and acceptable sources of energy as for achieving various policy's intentions and goals in Iran. In the other word, this research highlights the...
- CLEAN POWER. Carney, Elizabeth // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;9/18/2006, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p4
The article focuses on the development of alternative fuels to meet the world's growing demands for oil and gasoline. People are worried about the world's dependence on fossil fuels for several reasons, including the pollution they create. They are now looking for new, cleaner ways to power...
- Plugging Green. // Governing;Nov2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p69
Presents statistics related to green power or renewable power resources in the U.S. Number of ratepayers who voluntarily sign up for green power from renewable power resources; Percentage of residential customers participating in green power programs; Rate of commercial customers participating...
- Renewable Energy Revolution Underway. // Natural Life;Sep/Oct2004, Issue 99, p20
Reports on the response of environmental groups to the intergovernmental meeting on renewable energy in Bonn, Germany. Lack of political will and urgency required to prevent climate change; Role of China in renewable energy revolution; Political and financial support of Germany for renewable energy,
- Section 10. Renewable Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Jul2004, p141
Presents statistics related to renewable energy in the U.S. as of July 2004. Total volume of renewable energy generated; Consumption of renewable energy.
- Cleaner Power to the People. // Mother Earth News;Feb/Mar2004, Issue 202, p18
No abstract available.
- Testing the Winds. Gosling, Tim // Transitions Online;3/21/2005, pN.PAG
Reports on the efforts being done by Czech Republic lawmakers to adopt measures for renewable energy production in March 2005. Source of support for renewable energy producers; Basis of the levels of feed-in tariffs; Impact of the problem of unreliable wind on wind energy project.