- Research provides clues to adherence strategies. // Hospital Home Health;Apr2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p44
The article offers information on research for an adherence intervention program for HIV patients qualifying for enhanced services due to threats to optimal adherence or health outcomes as a result of their disease.
- Further Reading. // Youth with HIV/AIDS: Living with the Diagnosis;2008, p124
This section presents a list of books on people with HIV/AIDS.
- Med adherence leads to health care cost savings. // AIDS Alert;Apr2010, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p41
The article reports on a study which indicates that adherence to antiretroviral treatment costs less to HIV-infected patients.
- Can I trust you, doc? // Patient Care;9/15/1994, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p120
Presents a case in which an HIV positive man starts to build trust with his doctor by confiding several important issues to his doctor.
- Clinical management of African-American patients. // AIDS Alert;May2009, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p53
The article discusses the several issues to be considered in clinical management for African-American patients with HIV or AIDS.
- Hepatitis C support group forming. // Gay & Lesbian Times;5/8/2003, Issue 802, p23
Reports on the formation of a support group that will address, support and give hope to individuals living with hepatitis C or hepatitis C/HIV co-infection.
- Lawsuit alleges wrongful disclosure of HIV status. Jacobs, Ethan // Bay Windows;5/15/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p12
The article reports on a suit by a patient against the wrongful disclosure of his HIV-positive status against the Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center at Boston, Massachusetts.
- Infections with Ehrlichia chaffeensis and Ehrlichia ewingii in Persons Coinfected with Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Paddock, Christopher D.; Folk, Scott M.; Shore, G. Merrill; Machado, Linda J.; Huycke, Mark M.; Slater, Leonard N.; Liddell, Allison M.; Buller, Richard S.; Storch, Gregory A.; Monson, Thomas P.; Rimland, David; Sumner, John W.; Singleton, Joseph; Bloch, Karen C.; Yi-Wei Tang; Standaert, Steven M.; Childs, James E. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;11/1/2001, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p1586
Summarizes the characteristics of patients coinfected with HIV and Ehrlichia chaffeensis or Ehrlichia ewingii. Epidemiology of the infections; Demographics of the patients; Clinical and laboratory characteristics of the patients; Severity of the infections.
- People with AIDS: For the Record. Helquist, Michael // Advocate;2/14/89, Issue 518, p24
Explains the importance of gay people's views on issues relevant to HIV-infected persons and AIDS patients.