- Friend Me. Kowalski, Kathiann M. // Current Health 2;Mar2010, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p19
The article presents information and suggestions on teenage friendships over the Internet or social networking sites, in the U.S.
- Make your own free private social network. // Computer Active;Apr2014, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p78
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating an account or signing up for free on the social-network application Path at www.path.com.
- ONLINE DATING DO'S. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Feb2011, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p69
The article offers suggestions regarding online dating, particularly what one should do while dating.
- She's No Superhero. Sneed, Meg // Echo Magazine;4/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p76
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in leaving the Facebook web site for 17 days and in gaining true friends.
- Is Technology Killing Our Friendships? TARSHIS, LAUREN // Scholastic Scope;Sep2015, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p17
The article focuses impact of technology and social media like Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat on friendships between people and presents various statistics in evidence of the same.
- Scott Brown: I'll Be There 4 U. Vigliano, Matias // Wired;Nov2008, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p108
The article presents the author's opinion on the negative aspects of social networking Web site, www.facebook.com. He says that the site does not allow a user to lose touch with friends which is a problem. According to him infinite friendspace on facebook has catastrophic effects. He also states...
- Tracking down old friends. Burns, Enid // Parenting;Mar2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p59
The article suggests some web sites to find information on long-lost relatives and friends. Facebook.com is the best bet for tracking down childhood pals, old dorm mates or a high school crush. Check out their profiles on the site and leave a message to get back in touch for free. Another site...
- QUICK CLICK. // Men's Health;Oct2015, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p42
No abstract available.
- Facebook user shares pitfalls of communicating with strangers. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;8/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p2
The article highlights the good and bad sides of social networks like Facebook, which is a tool to find old classmates, stay connected with friends and make new ones, but may contain hidden scams.