- UNPUBLISHED. // Applied Arts Magazine;Jan/Feb2003 Awards Annual, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p219
Unpublished photographs taken in New Zealand, Mexico and Cuba as well as from the book "Drift" are presented.
- FOR PHOTOJOURNALISTS, SUDDEN LIGHT IN BURMA. Walker, David // Photo District News;Jul2012, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p16
The article focuses on the opportunities and challenges of documentary photographers on documenting the nation after democracy in Burma.
- THE COLOR OF HOPE. Beem, Edgar Allen // Photo District News;Sep2004, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p38
Presents photographs of Afghan refugees taken by photographer ZalmaÃ¯ Ahad which are featured in his book "Return, Afghanistan." INSET: NGOS: SUPPORT FOR DOCUMENTARY WORK.
- A FAMILY AFFAIR. Beem, Edgar Allen; Lasala, Anthony // Photo District News;Sep2004, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p92
Presents an interview with photographer Eri Morita about her documentary photograph series "Home Drama."
- FOR THE NINTH TIME, "MOVING WALLS" AT THE OPEN SOCIETY. Zipern, Andrew // Photo District News;Sep2004, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p101
Presents information on the documentary photography series "Moving Walls 9" at the Open Society Institute in Colombia.
- SUBJECTS THAT DON'T LET GO. Fijol, Jeanine // Photo District News;Sep2004, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p112
Presents several documentary photograph subjects and their implications for photojournalists who took pictures of them.
- Mother Jones call for entries. Walker, David // Photo District News;Aug96, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p14
Calls for entries to the 7th annual Mother Jones International Fund for Documentary Photography photo competition. Deadline for submission of entries; Competition's aim to support long-term documentary projects; Awarding of five grants totaling $38,000 in October 1996; Contact information.
- SELF-PROMOTION. // Applied Arts Magazine;Jan/Feb2003 Awards Annual, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p216
Photographs intended to promote the person and place like Cuba is presented.
- Kent Haruf and Peter Brown Win 2005 Lange-Taylor Prize. DeFoore, Jay; Walker, David // Photo District News;Aug2005, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p17
Reports on the success of the project High Plains by photographer Peter Brown and writer Kent Haruf for receiving the 15th Dorothea Lange-Paul Taylor prize.