- 'Fear factor' leads kids to carry knives. // Education (14637073);2/15/2008, Issue 300, p1
The article discusses public school students, some of whom carry weapons to defend themselves against bullies. Roger Morgan, who is the director at Children's Rights, believes that media coverage of school violence is encouraging fear among children. Morgan also looked in cyber-bullying and...
- There's no place for hate. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);1/25/2012, Vol. 109 Issue 42, p3B
The article offers information on the No Place for Hate campaign of the Hays County Independent School District (CISD), which is against student bullying.
- Mustangs students accept 'Rachel's Challenge' Cullen, Jim // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);11/3/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 31, p3B
The article reports on the schoolwide assembly organized by the Dahlstrom Middle School in Buda, Texas for the anti-bullying program Rachel's Challenge, during which eighth and seventh grade students shared lessons with sixth graders to eliminate prejudice, use kind words in every conversation...
- New website designed to help teenagers stop bullying. // Graham Leader;7/1/2012, Vol. 136 Issue 92, p9B
The article offers information on the free availability of a web based anti-bullying program "I Choose" by Yoursphere.com to motivate school children to end bullying practices and to direct them to embrace good social values.
- Meet the New Sheriff. McCabe, Suzanne // Junior Scholastic;3/19/2012, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p6
The article discusses bullying in schools and informs that new anti-bullying legislation has recently come into effect in New Jersey and Massachusetts and 48 states now have anti-bullying statutes in U.S.
- Bully Busters. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 3;4/1/2011, Vol. 80 Issue 21, p2
The article reports on the efforts of fourth graders at the C. A. Farley Elementary school to stop bullying through staging of plays that demonstrate situations where bullying occurs and how to deal with such behavior.
- KENTUCKY: Committee approves anti-bullying bill for schools. // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/24/2008, Issue 1048, p22
The article reports that the Kentucky House Education Committee has approved an anti-bullying legislative bill for schools.
- Bullycide Project portrays young tragic lives. BEAUVAIS, IETERONNI // Eastern Door;3/22/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p17
The article offers information on the Bullycide Project launched by the Trust Theatre Ensemble, as an effort to combat and stop bullying in schools and colleges.
- Schools need strategies to fight threat of bullying. Greenwald, Judy // Business Insurance;4/19/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p20
The article stresses the necessity for U.S. schools to adopt a proactive approach to the issue of bullying, according to observers.