Recruiters scramble to fill their own ranks
- New York Area's Largest Executive Recruiters. Rodrigues, Joao H. // Crain's New York Business;02/12/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p38
Presents the largest executive recruiters in the New York City area according to number of area recruiters. Top position taken by Korn/Ferry International; Number of area recruiters in 1999 and 2000; Total number of recruiters in the United States; Billings in 2000; Percentage of billings from...
- A price on your head. Ol�h, P�ter // Budapest Business Journal;4/15/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p16
Relates the experiences of hired executives hunted by executive search firms in Hungary. Nondisclosure of the names of company hiring the executives; Invitation of the candidates by the researcher for introductory presentation; Use of the services of the headhunters service.
- When an Executive Recruiter Calls. Kaplan, Gary // Journal of Property Management;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p50
Focuses on the roles of executive recruiter. Types of executive recruiting firms; Requirements when submitting a resume; Issues that must be considered when meeting with the recruiter.
- How Much Money in People Swapping? // Management Review;Mar73, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p34
Summarizes a business analysis of executive search firms previously published in the periodical 'Consultants News.' Valuation of the executive search sector; Market share of various firms.
- Executive search: Management headache or opportunity for creative change? Dvorak, Donald F. // Management Review;Apr82, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p27
Discusses the process of executive recruitment. Factors necessary for an efficient executive search; Pros and cons of hiring an executive search firm; Key aspects of executives' specifications.
- SEARCHING FOR EXECUTIVE CHEMISTRY. Feldman, Diane // Management Review;Mar89, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the trends affecting executive search firms. Challenges of finding the right chemistry in prospective job applicants; Case examples illustrating on considering corporate clients' needs above any other considerations.
- Survey reveals difficulties in executive recruiting. // Quality Progress;Nov99, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
Highlights the results of a survey on the difficulties experienced by executive search firms in recruiting executives. Industries that are experiencing hiring difficulties; Percent who view online resume databases as least effective recruiting tool; Percent who view executive recruitment...
- TOP EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRMS. Diefenderfer, Jim // Business News New Jersey;12/05/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p24
Presents the top executive search firms in New Jersey ranked by the number of employees in the year 2000. Robert Half; Sales Consultants of Sparta; Office Team; Clark Davis Associates.
- The Matchmakers. Harris, Chris // BusinessWest;Feb2001, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p54
Focuses on the efforts of executive search firms or headhunters in the United States to recruit the right candidates for their clients. Effect of the tight labor market on their assignments; Specialty services provided by Douglas-Allen Inc.; Remote recruitment of candidates; Benefits provided...