- POLITICAL CARTOON. // Junior Scholastic;2/21/2005, Vol. 107 Issue 13, p15
This article presents several political cartoons and questions related to global warming.
- Earthworks 2008. // New Internationalist;Sep2008, Issue 415, p32
The article discusses the results of a cartoon competition about the threat of global warming. Several cartoons that were entered into the Biennial Ken Sprague International Cartoon Competition 'Earthworks 2008' are included. Many of the cartoonists included treat the subject in a bitter and...
- Back Page. // Professional Safety;Jun2007, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p96
The article offers miscellaneous information. It is stated that 65 percent of adults in the U.S. believe that humans are contributing to an increase in global temperatures. The first presidential proclamation of Father's Day was issued in 1966 and was designated by President Lyndon Johnson to...
- Caprichos. Fisher, Ed // Antioch Review;Fall97, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p450
Features a collection of cartoons.
- Life at McPherson high. McPherson, John // Campus Life;Jan1996, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p20
Presents a cartoon column about lunchtime at McPherson High.
- Environ-Man confronts Chema-Cal. // Flower & Garden;Sep91, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p56
Presents a cartoon strip depicting Environ-Man's confrontation with Chema-Cal, a mad-scientist type who wants to use chemicals to kill pests in his garden. Lists some guidelines for good gardening practices that prevent recurring pest problems.Also explains how to safely use garden chemicals.
- Cartoon. Browne, James // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p13
A cartoon about being born in France is presented.
- Humpty at home. // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Jun94, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p10
Presents a humorous cartoon about Humpty hanging posters in his room.
- SENSE OF PLACE. Dunnick, Regan // Sarasota Magazine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p136
A cartoon depicting several places in Sarasota, Florida is presented.