TIME TO MOVE ON CLIMATE CHANGE
- Lastminute losses. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;5/19/2003, Issue 1668, p72
Reports that travel agency Lastminute.com has restructured its customer services and ticketing departments.
- Last minute in row over shift work. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;6/16/2003, Issue 1672, p72
Reports on a dispute over commission payments and working patterns at online travel agency Lastminute.com. Allegations that a number of staff at the company's Farringdon office in London stopped work in June 2003 after the online agency attempted to change shift patterns and cut commission...
- Inbox. Fehrenbach, Pete // Waste News;8/20/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p26
The article presents the author's comment on contemporary environmental issues in the U.S. It is stated that environmental issues, particularly those pertaining to global warming, are becoming top-of-mind everywhere. According to the author, the issues of global warming and climatic changes are...
- A legal battle heats up. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;8/4/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p24
Companies that contribute to global warming could be in trouble if a new coalition is successful in its efforts to make them pay. The Climate Justice Programme, an international collaboration of environmental organizations, lawyers, academics and individuals from 29 countries, plans to sue...
- Kyoto Protocol damages the environment. Sundakov, Alex // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p39
Focuses on the economic consequences of the joining of New Zealand in the Kyoto Protocol. Potential of the Protocol to lead to economic stability; Accounts on the problems of the Kyoto Protocol; Alternative ways of responding to the challenges of climate change.
- DIVE TALKING. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/7/2005, Issue 2686, p10
Presents a picture depicting a group of First Choice Holidays during a driving lesson at the Scubadoo Dive Academy in Croydon, England.
- Froggatt goes shopping. Gordon, Lucy // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/11/2002, Issue 2500, p22
Features Martin Froggatt, national sales director for First Choice Holidays. His chores at the company; His advice on giving importance to the work of travel agents.
- Bush tucker's luck. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/2/2004, Issue 2599, p40
Presents photographs of the Australia-themed celebrations at the shops of First Choice Holidays in Great Britain.
- The Rockies meet the Highlands. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/23/2004, Issue 2624, p14
Reports on the initiative of members of the Rocky Mountain International marketing consortium in a paying a visit to the travel agency First Choice Holiday Hypermarket in Edinburgh, Scotland.