- Our Warming Planet. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;4/22/2002, Vol. 64 Issue 25, p3
Presents a pie chart indicating the concern of U.S. citizens about the problem of global warming.
- THE GLOBAL WARMING SURVEY. // Backpacker;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p15
The article presents a survey about global warming.
- Climate Denial's Death Knell: 97 Percent of Peer-Reviewed Science Confirms Manmade Global Warming, Consensus Overwhelming (Guest Voice). // Moderate Voice;5/16/2013, p6
The article presents results of a new survey conducted by a team of volunteers at Skeptical Science which has founded that 97 percent of peer-reviewed papers agree that global warming is occurring and human activities are responsible for it.
- Poll: Concerns about global warming fall; drilling finds support. Viebeck, Elise // Hill;8/3/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 92, p12
The article reports on the findings of the survey conducted among voters on July 22 and 23, 2010 in the U.S., which revealed that the public is less concerned about global warming.
- Poll: Swing voters want more from Obama, Congress on climate change. Geman, Ben // Hill;9/25/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 116, p13
The article focuses on a survey conducted by the Yale University and George Mason University (GMU) which stated that various undecided voters are asking for more strategies to fight against global warming as it can influence their ballot for presidential elections.
- The Whispers Poll. // U.S. News Digital Weekly;8/12/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 32, p4
The article presents the results of a national telephone survey of 1,000 adults conducted from July 29 to 30, 2011 on the likelihood that some scientists have falsified research data on global warming.
- A Reef Takes a Dive. Tourtellot, Jonathan B. // National Geographic Traveler;Mar2007, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p47
The article focuses on the Belizean reef system, which has received a rating decline in the 2006 Places Rated survey. Visitors to the Belize reef system may recall seeing whale sharks or sea turtles or manatees. However, global warming is threatening the reef with waters that are literally too...
- Public Cooling Somewhat on Global Warming. Hayward, Steven F. // Human Events;4/5/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 16, p5
The article discusses the decline in public concern about global warming in the U.S. in 2008. The recent annual Gallup survey found that only 37% of U.S. citizens are worried about the issue a great deal from 41% in 2007. Also mentioned is the fact that intense focus on environmental concerns in...
- Evolution not Keeping Up with Climate Change. // USA Today Magazine;Dec2013, Vol. 142 Issue 2823, p13
The article discusses a study led by John J. Wiens from the University of Arizona, Tucson that used data from 540 living species from all major groups of terrestrial vertebrates and performed a comparison of their evolution rates to global warming rates projected for the end of the 21st century.