- Cartoon. // East Bernard Express (TX);5/24/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 21, pA4
A cartoon depicting war is presented.
- Cartoon. // East Bernard Express (TX);6/21/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 25, p4
A cartoon depicting the Palestinian civil war is presented.
- Drawn and quartered. Messer, David // Bulletin with Newsweek;10/15/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6346, p15
Presents a cartoon that depicts lessons learnt from Vietnam war.
- Duct and Cover. // Current Events;3/21/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 22, p4
Discusses the cartoon in which a man uses duct tape to protect his family during possible war of the U.S. with Iraq. Opinion of the cartoonist about how the media is covering the situation; Purpose of the cartoon.
- Siege Machines of Myth and Legend. Harvey, Roland // Ask;Sep2009, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p22
A cartoon is presented about the different types of war machines.
- Untitled. Collins, Stephen // Prospect;Oct2011, Issue 187, p23
A cartoon is presented about the revolt of the civilians against the queen.
- War Comics: The New Realism. Ordonez, Antonio Altarriba // UNESCO Courier;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 52 Issue 7/8, p61
Focuses on comic books that contain sharp criticism and lucid analysis of war. Story-line of `Le sommeil du monstre' or `The Sleeping Monster,' by Enki Bilal; Themes of the comic books by Hugo Pratt, Hugo Bonvi, and Jacques Tardi; Lessons drawn from the comic books. INSET: Adventure and...
- Cartoons. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);1/23/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 42, p4A
A cartoon about the U.S. involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan wars is presented.
- THE REVISIONIST: The War Party. // American Heritage;Oct1971, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p112
A cartoon illustrating an American and Indian war is presented.