SLIPPING INTO NEUTRAL
- Eurozone Accession In 2015. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p11
The article offers information on the Eurozone Convergence Programme updated by Lithuanian government along with euro adoption in Lithuania by 2014.
- The European Monetary Union, the euro, and the European policy mix. Coppel, Jonathan; Durand, Martine; Visco, Ignazio // Journal of Asian Economics;Spring2000, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p31
Focuses on a study which examined the euro and the monetary union in European Union. Information on the movements and volatility of the euro; Prospective policies and economic developments in the euro area; Conclusions.
- Euro Blues? Bush, Janet // International Economy;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p22
Focuses on the acceptance of Euro as a currency in the European Union countries. Support of Germany for the currency; Reasons for the disenchantments with the Euro; Impact of economic and political integration on the Euro.
- Give The Euro Greater Currency. Hufner, Martin // International Economy;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p24
Focuses on the Euro currency in the European Union countries. Issues on the credibility of the currency; Search for monetary stability by countries; Data on earnings of the United States from sale of currency; Potentials for the Euro; Details on the denominations and security of the currency.
- Eurosolid. Duisenberg, Willem F. // Harvard International Review;Summer99, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p68
Provides information on the euro, which is the single monetary unit of the European Union. Relationship of the euro with other major international currencies; Primary objective of the Eurosystem and of the single monetary policy; Discussion on the international role of the euro.
- euro. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;May2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p92
Presents information on the euro. Countries which adopted the euro as of May 2000; Conversion of vending machines from Coca-Cola Corp. to accept the euro; Origin of the term euro and the euro symbol.
- It's a Brand New Day for Innocents Abroad. Elvin, John // Insight on the News;9/24/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p35
Announces that the member countries of the European Union will adopt the euro as their single currency on January 1, 2002. Value of the euro against the United States dollar; Amount of liquid currency disbursed throughout the continent.
- ï¿½E Dayï¿½ Arrives. Parker, John // Traffic World;1/7/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 1, p31
Reports the circulation of euro in the 12 member states of the European Union countries. Gradual changeover from the old national currency to euro; List of countries covered by euro; Need for distributing the initial 650 billion dollars to launch the currency; Transportation of 150,000...
- France Mints First Euro Coins. // Futurist;Aug/Sep99, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p9
Focuses on the start of euro coins manufacturing in France. Amount of coins planned to manufacture by France by 2002; Member countries of the European Union that are now trading euro currency; Expectation that the euro will compete with the United States dollar.