Land Rover offsets emissions from vehiclesâ€¦
- Stopping in its tracks. Barnett, Colin // Commercial Motor;1/22/2009, Vol. 209 Issue 5315, p46
The article reports on the launch of Freelander 2 TD4_e vehicle from Land Rover Ltd. in Great Britain. It reveals that the vehicle is part of the company's e_Terrrain Technologies programme, which aims to reduce carbon dioxide emission and promotes a reduction in fuel consumption by its...
- Rover rolls out 3-door concept. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;1/14/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6290, p43
The article evaluates the LRX concept automobile from Land Rover Ltd.
- Land Rover G4 Challenge. Francisco, Lorraine // Event;Mar2006, p23
The article reports on how a sports contest strengthens Land Rover's international image as an adventure sport utility vehicle brand. The unassuming town of Ledbury in Herefordshire is not the first location that springs to mind when you think of adrenaline fueled sports. However, in February...
- Discovering luxury. Bird, Guy // Interior Motives;Summer2009, p44
The article evaluates the Land Rover Discovery sport utility vehicle (SUV).
- A more efficient Discovery. Oxley, John // New Zealand Company Vehicle;Apr2010, p25
The article evaluates the Discovery TDV6 3.0 High Speed Edition sport utility vehicle from Land Rover.
- Defender coming. // NZ 4WD;May2007, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the planned launch of the Defender vehicle from Land Rover in New Zealand in August 2007.
- RR Vogue TDV8. O. P. // Wheels;Jul2007, p121
The article evaluates the RR Vogue TDV8 automobile manufactured by Land Rover.
- Discovery 4 extended. // NZ 4WD;Aug2014, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p8
The article previews the Discovery 5 Vision Concept sport utility vehicle (SUV) from Land Rover.
- SECURITY DETAIL. BOBER, ISAAC // 4X4 Australia;Dec2012, Issue 347, p48
The article offers information on the armoured Land Rover Discovery from Land Rover North America Inc.